CHI Hair Dryer Frosted White uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY CHI

The super speed CHI Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer is true revolutionary technology that will cut your time in drying by up to 50%. Comes with clear Diffuser and Nozzle Ceramic, Ionic and Far Infrared for smooth, shiny, silky and conditioned hair Controls frizz and conditions and seals the cuticle for more shine Super fast drying - cut time by up to 50% Variable heat and air setting, plus cool shot button Lightweight Non-Slip Bumper Heat Control Switch Soft Touch Handle Air Flow Switch Cold Shot Button Low EMF Dries hair faster Ion Switch Flexible Cord 120V AC 60 Hz 1800W ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems Group and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems Group.  Farouk Systems Group guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any produc see more...

Dana D.
Jackson
I had this hairdryer for about a year before it stopped working on me it was very expensive and I was very disappointed and it didn’t work that well it worked OK but not worth the price. When I ordered a hairdryer from Amazon in a moment of desperation since my hair dryer stopped working on me I was quite pleased with the much much cheaper option. I wouldn’t purchase this hair dryer again and I wouldn’t recommend it.
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
Love this hair dryer! I have a lot of hair and it dries it quickly. (Around 5 min) plus it doesn’t get too hot. I have used this hair dryer before but I dropped it and it broke. I will definitely be buying this one again!
Kimberly M.
rosharon, TX
Mediocre hair dryer, nothing great about it. Does its jib and comes with diffuser and concentrator attachments. Makes about a normal sound of a hair dryer, not too loud but its not quiet either. Good beginners tool.
Lexi W.
Not a fan of this hair dryer, which is a professional grade hair dryer. This is very heavy with an extremely long cord. It has horrible drying time and lasted for about 2 years before the engine really started slowing down. Lots and lots of frizzy hair. Very upset for how much I paid for this and what piece of crap it was!!!!
Tami R.
I have tried so many different types of hair dryer in my life, that I alredy lost the count. Everything changed once I got this hair dryer. It is super powerful, lightweight, keeps my hair protected from excessive heat and it’s so stylish! Love it!
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
I love the CHI products. My sister has this blow dryer and I borrowed it for a trip. I loved it. The power it has is amazing. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry.
Daphne W.
For a more costly hair dryer, this was awful!! It did more dsamage to my hair then any other hair dryer I have ever owned. It was heavy and took along time to dry and the hottest level was ok. Not impressed for the price tag.
Shannon B.
Friendsville, MD
The days of standing in the bathroom for 30+minutes blow drying my hair are OVER! This hair dryer was worth every penny. It dries my hair in 5 minutes flat. It has 3 different heat settings, 3 air speed settings and a cool setting. It's just great. I wondered what all the hype was about with CHI. Now I know.
Yvette M.
Bakersfield , CA
I love to use this because it won't smell like burnt hair when i have it on the hot setting. It dries my hair in less than 10 mins and I love how easy and silky it leaves my hair:) totally worth the money
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
I wanted to try a CHI so I bought this one. I have really thick curly hair. If this dryer had a comb it would be perfect, but the little attachments didn't work for me. The price is also a bit higher as well.
Alyshah G.
Is this a good hair dryer?
ANGELA M.
What is this best CHI hair dryer to purchase?
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
Can you tell the difference when you using this hairdryer on your hair when compared to other cheaper hairdryers?