CHI Hair Dryer Frosted White uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY CHI

The super speed CHI Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer is true revolutionary technology that will cut your time in drying by up to 50%. Comes with clear Diffuser and Nozzle Ceramic, Ionic and Far Infrared for smooth, shiny, silky and conditioned hair Controls frizz and conditions and seals the cuticle for more shine Super fast drying - cut time by up to 50% Variable heat and air setting, plus cool shot button Lightweight Non-Slip Bumper Heat Control Switch Soft Touch Handle Air Flow Switch Cold Shot Button Low EMF Dries hair faster Ion Switch Flexible Cord 120V AC 60 Hz 1800W ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems Group and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems Group.  Farouk Systems Group guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any produc see more...

Michelle S.
Watonga, OK
Okay so I was so excited to get this blow dryer and straighter that were matching and CHI, yay well then I tried it. I do not understand why this blow dryer does not get that hot? It has 3 levels and even on the highest its meh at best. I was not happy for $89.00 I wanted more. Okay onto the specifics. I purchased mine from Amazon and will not return just because I hate returning things. As for the looks its a beautiful blow dryer the pearlized white and silver is stunning and it matched my flat iron. The weight is good sturdy enough but not cheap feeling at all, as for the attachments that's another story just feels like they will break at one single drop. The cord seems of good quality almost like a soft rubber and its plenty long!!! I gave it 3 stars because it does the job, I just expected more and I believe next time I will get the GHD and it better knock my socks off :)
Jestina R.
I love all things chi, they are such high quality hair appliances and provide amazing results and styles
Lexi W.
Not a fan of this hair dryer, which is a professional grade hair dryer. This is very heavy with an extremely long cord. It has horrible drying time and lasted for about 2 years before the engine really started slowing down. Lots and lots of frizzy hair. Very upset for how much I paid for this and what piece of crap it was!!!!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
For a more costly hair dryer, this was awful!! It did more dsamage to my hair then any other hair dryer I have ever owned. It was heavy and took along time to dry and the hottest level was ok. Not impressed for the price tag.
olivia s.
Love love love chi hair products. Their hair dryers and straighteners are EVERYTHING. They can run a bit pricey, but in my opinion it is totally worth it for the quality of the items you're buying. Definitely recommend
Shannon B.
Friendsville, MD
The days of standing in the bathroom for 30+minutes blow drying my hair are OVER! This hair dryer was worth every penny. It dries my hair in 5 minutes flat. It has 3 different heat settings, 3 air speed settings and a cool setting. It's just great. I wondered what all the hype was about with CHI. Now I know.
Yvette M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love to use this because it won't smell like burnt hair when i have it on the hot setting. It dries my hair in less than 10 mins and I love how easy and silky it leaves my hair:) totally worth the money
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
Great brand and does a great job with damaging your hair. Highly recommended company. Pricey but well worth it for the trusted sturdy product. I use mine daily and it's a powerful tool. Would definitely buy this again.
Panina G.
Decatur, GA
This dryer is very light and drys hair fast and efficient. I use to use this product all the time then I gave this dryer to my sister because I got a different dryer I loved at that time. I would recommend this dryer.
Molly C.
I cannot use this hairdryer on full speed because it makes my hair a tangled mess! I bought this cheaper than usual at a T.J. Maxx. The heat it produces is very good. Even on the medium speed setting, it still dries my hair fairly quickly.
Alyshah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good hair dryer?
Angela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this best CHI hair dryer to purchase?
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
Can you tell the difference when you using this hairdryer on your hair when compared to other cheaper hairdryers?