BY CHI

CHI hair care turbo ceramic round boar brush - small 3/4 inch (cb05) made with far infrared, negative lons with also a non slip handle that facilitates styling. see more...

Cece S.
Got this brush sent to me with my hairdryer and I absolutely love it! Easy to use to create curls and doesn’t rip hair out at all. I’ve only had the brush a couple weeks but I still think it’s a definite must
Monique B.
Absolutely love .... Especially on those days when your feeling a bit lazy and do not want or have time to curl your hair . I use it when I Blow dry my hair . Its a bit pricey but well worth it . Its a great investment. I would definitely buy this product .
Rose H.
Hampton
This brush has been a fantastic find for my hair, I have lots of straight fine hair with waves and curls around my neckline.  I can use this brush while drying my hair and it bounces with so much volume afterwards. It is a must for anyone with fine hair looking for volume w/o the use of product!
Holly L.
Fort Wayne, IN
All Chi products are my go-tos. This brush didn't let me down, either. I use it almost every single time that I blow dry my hair. It helps with styling so so much.

Amazon