Chi G2 1.25" Hairstyling Iron

BY CHI #10 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

The CHI G2 ceramic and titanium infused hairstyling iron for next generation styling is now available in 1.25" plates for easier styling for longer hair. "Mode" button with preset temperatures in a multicolored Digital LCD screen: Green - 370 degrees for fine hair types; Blue - 395 degrees for medium and wavy hair types; Red - 425 degrees for coarse/resistant hair types Ceramic Heater with advanced technology with 40 second heat up and max temperature of 425? 2 year manufacturer's warranty Dual Voltage: Travel the world and rest assured your tool and safe and effective. see more...

• Is this product worth the price?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new straightener. This is more expensiv...1 Answers
Chi G2 1.25
Chi G2 1.25" Hairstyling Iron
Buy on ULTA
Danielle L.
Corinth
I have literally had this straightener going on like 10 years maybe...I use it basically every day and it is still working like it did the day I got it.

They can be an expensive purchase up front but seriously 10 years of use and still going? How many cheaper straighteners will you have bought in the time?

Heats up super quick and leaves my hair perfectly straight and smooth or I use it to curl my hair as well.

Pair with either R+Co Park Ave Blow Out Balm-Colorless (more expensive option but my go to) or for the budget conscious TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray
Blaise W.
This is the quality I remember with the original chi, circa 10 years ago. I can straighten my ridiculous mass of hair in record time. My hair actually stays straight until, of course, I get it wet. This makes my hair feel not just straighter, but lighter, shinier, and more manageable. It heats to 425° in 40 seconds. It has variable heat settings or it has the ability to automatically set itself to the right heat setting for your hair type. I absolutely love this flat iron!
Nicolette C.
Staten Island , NY
After using cheaper flat irons, i am able to appreciate the quality of this one! I opted for the larger plated iron rather than the 1 inch due to my long and thick hair. My hair is naturally straight, but the iron heats up so fast and stays hot making I.T fast to straighten my hair ! The plates are smooth and runs over my hair without pulling any strands out. I.T is worth the price tag for an iron that does not damage my hair.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product works fantastic! I have very thick hair and before this product it would take me 45 minutes to straighten my hair. With this product, it takes me 10-15 minutes. This is the best straightener on the market. When it comes to hair tools, I believe it is worth to pay for a higher cost product to yield better results. This is great for the ladies out there who need a quick look. This product heats up within seconds.
Angela M.
Tybee Island
I’ve been using other cheaper brand flat irons for years and just didn’t know what I was missing out on until I got my first Chi! My hair comes out so much straighter now and doesn’t frizzy as easily. It heats up super fast and I can straighten my hair in a fraction of the time. My Chi also doesn’t snag out strands of hair either like my other brand did. You’re going to spend a little more money on Chi than some of the others, but oh so worth it!
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
I will never ever ever use another hair straightener brand other than CHI. The plates work very quickly to heat up and do not ruin my hair, and it always leaves it silky as long as I use a heat protectant product first. I have found that this does the least damage to my hair and I’m always happy with how my hair looks when I straighten it with the Chi. The extra wide plate is also very convenient for someone who has thick hair like me
Angie U.
Ruskin, FL
Okay so I'm honestly obsessed with straightening my hair and this straightner is my baby . I've been using CHI ever since I was a child and whenever I do use another brand it always feels weird to me because i feel like it doesn't work as great as CHI does . It's a total recommend and you got to take my word for it !
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I had the 1" iron and recently purchased this 1.25" to add to my hair tools because these irons really are all you need! I use them for straightening my hair, but curling as well. Whether you want a loose, beauty style curl or tight curls to frame your face, these irons are capable. Love Chi!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
A great styling tool that provides high heat to straighten even the thickest hair. I personally have thick, coarse curly hair and this will straighten my hair every time. I would have given 5 stars but I prefer a different straightener because it leaves my hair with a little less frizz after use.
anacecy G.
mission
They always say that chi are the good ones and i keep buying every kind of chi but i still get disappointed by how they work and they don’t last long!! Some of them you can get them for an affordable price but it is not worth it! They don’t last and they don’t give the best results.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth the price?
Laryn L.
Eastman, GA
I have been looking for a new straightener. This is more expensive than typical Walmart tools. Is it easier on the hair making it worth the extra money?