CHI G2 1" Flat Iron

BY CHI #13 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

The next generation in ceramic hairstyling has a dynamic new design with upgraded technology & performance enhancements.

• Ceramic Heater with advanced technology for 40 second heat up

CHI G2 1
CHI G2 1" Flat Iron
Ashley S.
Coragold
I really like this flat iron it is easy to use and only takes about 10 minutes for me to straigten my hair. Also it works really good even if you have a lot of hair like me because all of the other straighters take way longer to straighten my hair. I think this is worth the cost and it is around 90 $ but it is totally worth the price because it is a perfect straightener
Laura M.
Holmes, NY
This straightening iron changed my life! I had been using a cheapo brand that started actually pulling my hair out and I had just had enough! I got my CHI 1" flatiron going on 7 years now and I have not once had an issue. This iron heats up super fast and leaves my hair so soft and sleek. I have frizzy thick wavy/curly hair and this iron makes it feel so manageable!
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
As a CHI certified cosmetologist I’m in love with anything and everything CHI. So when I got my hands on this little bad boy I was in love! I love that the plates are only 1” thin because whenever I use it to curl it gives me that kinky finish that I love for a date night with the hubby! This product sells itself and I highly recommend it. P.s if you have thick hair I would go for the 1.25in+ plate size!
Danielle J.
I've had quite a few of these straighteners! I bought them because they were affordable, but they didn't last near as long as my GHD or my Paul Mitchell. It also pulled my hair around the plates from time to time. Chi has a good product that is very affordable, but in my opinion, I feel like it ends up costing more in the long run.
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
I find it to be pretty good. It heats up very fast. Has a good temperature selection. My hair does get caught in it, and it pulls it out. It does straighten very good. My hair is smooth and not frizzy after using it. I find it leaves a "dent" right at the part of my hair. But that could be user error.
MaCaila S.
Salem, OR
I don’t think this is the exact one I have but I couldn’t find the one, anyway I’ve had my chi hair straightener for like 5 years and it’s still the best one I’ve ever used and it still works incredibly! Makes my hair look so nice and shiny, doesn’t dry out or fry my hair, and it’s super cute!
Jessica G.
78521
This iron does a good job on keep my hair flat. At first I thought it was just any regular iron but it iron my hair super fast. I had gotten raid of one because it took me hours to straighten my thin hair. The chi took about fifteen minutes to do my hair. I would recommend people to buy this.
stephanie y.
sapulpa
I absolutely love my Chi G2 hair straightener. Having naturally curly hair only use it a couple time a month but I would definitely buy another one over a cheaper brand. Also remember to make sure you use a product so you don’t burn your hair. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone!
Kate C.
Seattle
I just got my CHI this past Christmas, and it was the BEST gift I got. It has seriously changed my life. It heats up so quickly, straightens my hair in a flash. It is great. I have no cons, and I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. This is an amazing product!!!!
Somya T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is honestly one of the best straighteners out there. I use this product about once every two weeks or so. I have had this flat iron for over 3 years! I am very satisfied and it holds the test of time. I always recommend others to get this straightener!
Veronica S.
Anyone find the 1 in too small?