CHI G2 1" Flat Iron

BY CHI #12 in Hair Straighteners

The next generation in ceramic hairstyling has a dynamic new design with upgraded technology & performance enhancements.

• Ceramic Heater with advanced technology for 40 second heat up
  • Professional Salon Model

CHI G2 1
CHI G2 1" Flat Iron
DaniellaMarie G.
My favorite favorite favorite favvvorite flat iron!!! I had one that lasted me for maybey 7 years till it finally was just on its last leg and gave out! 😿😿 But for being 7 yrs old it sure was a damn good straightner! Didn't damage hair at all. Left my hair shiny smooth and silky! There's just soo much good I can say about this brand!! Verry affordable! Worth every penny! Highly recommend! I believe I purchased mine at Sally's but this brand can be found at soo many other stores & for great prices!
Leah R.
Milton, WV
Its a great step up if you want to use a salon quality straightener, however for a little more money I feel that you can get a better product that will last longer. I know many people (myself included) who after a year or so experience issues with their chi’s plates, or electrical. I can get the same results with hot tools for a cheaper price. Great starter straightener but not worth the price. CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I have always been a fan of chi hair straighteners. Quickly gets my unruly hair smooth and straight without frying my already brittle ends. Heads up quickly and evenly and is lightweight. Always a very decent price, I would recommend this iron.
Emily L.
Purchase , NY
My CHI straighter is my everything, the life span of these tools are incredible, I purchased mine several years ago and it still works perfectly, no signs of ware or cracks or anything. My favorite part is that I can use this to straighten or curl my hair so if you invest in a nice high quality straightener you don’t have to buy a curling iron or wand too.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
This is absolutely the best straightener ever!!! Especially for my daughters super super thick frizzy hair our chi will straighten her hair out like its nothing! Now our chi os standing on it's last leg from everyday use. So I will soon be in the market for our next chi
Verenise B.
La Habra
I am so in love with my Chi flat iron. I’ve had mine for about 5 years already and it still works as if it’s brand new! I love how they included my heat pack so once I’m done styling my hair I can place it in the pack and store it in my cabinet without worrying. I use this to curl, straighten and wave my hair I absolutely love it♥️♥️♥️
Abby H.
This is the best straightener that I’ve ever used! I used to straighten my hair with this every day, but I stopped because I wanted to prevent damage. The one thing I dislike about this product is that it doesn’t have a way to select temperatures. As someone with straight, fine hair, I don’t need very much heat. Otherwise, this straightener is wonderful!
Kristyn M.
Marysville
Heats up fairly quickly.my first CHI lasted 4 years before the blades started to chip. After that started to chip, I bought another CHI and it still does wonders. It have thick wavy hair, and I look best when it straight with a short curl at the end. The straightner makes it easy to straighten my hair and add a little bounce to my hair. I love using my CHI.
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
Love that product Chi has one of the best flat irons to use the only thing or the downfall is it's just expensive nothing should be this expensive not for no Flatirons but they actually do the job so I can see why you would pay so much quality over quantity so hey this will be for you
Hayley W.
Denver
This straightener is amazing at keeping frizz away and static away. I have had mine for a few years and it's now time to get a second one, so mine doesn't work as great as the new ones but I will continue to keep buying CHI as it's amazing and I can really tell a difference in my hair!