CHI G2 1" Flat Iron

BY CHI #10 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

The next generation in ceramic hairstyling has a dynamic new design with upgraded technology & performance enhancements.

• Ceramic Heater with advanced technology for 40 second heat up

CHI G2 1
CHI G2 1" Flat Iron
Cruz M.
Harlingen
Love this straighter! As a professional, it does what it says. Love the ceramic plates,although its can chip so dont drop it.
It reaches the optimal temperature quickly and delivers an even amount of heat throughout the plates. Ceramic tends to diffuse heat, sealing the the hair cuticle for smooth straightening without worry of frizzy ends. It has a digital display,3 category's to identify your hair type and use the temperature safe for that hair type. Reaches temperature in 12 seconds. Has a dual voltage,comes with a pouch to wrap it when it cools down.
Amber S.
Cedar Rapids
I have very thick wavy hair that can be time consuming to straighten. Even tho this was an investment I decided i was going to purchase it. O have tried Soooo many hair straighteners and they made my hair dry, frizzy, and halfway straightened them. This took 1/2 the time to straighten my hair and it was stick straight. I could adjust my temp settings to my needs. My hair comes out to shiny and beautiful! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a good flat iron!
Ashley S.
Coragold
I really like this flat iron it is easy to use and only takes about 10 minutes for me to straigten my hair. Also it works really good even if you have a lot of hair like me because all of the other straighters take way longer to straighten my hair. I think this is worth the cost and it is around 90 $ but it is totally worth the price because it is a perfect straightener
Laura M.
Holmes, NY
This straightening iron changed my life! I had been using a cheapo brand that started actually pulling my hair out and I had just had enough! I got my CHI 1" flatiron going on 7 years now and I have not once had an issue. This iron heats up super fast and leaves my hair so soft and sleek. I have frizzy thick wavy/curly hair and this iron makes it feel so manageable!
Danielle J.
I've had quite a few of these straighteners! I bought them because they were affordable, but they didn't last near as long as my GHD or my Paul Mitchell. It also pulled my hair around the plates from time to time. Chi has a good product that is very affordable, but in my opinion, I feel like it ends up costing more in the long run.
Harley W.
Duncansville, PA
Purchased at: Target
This will always be my absolute favorite straightener of all time. Im due to get another one soon but this has changed my hair. I’ve had my current one for 5 years and its still going strong! Im so in love with Chi and how my hair feels after using this! CHI Original 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
I find it to be pretty good. It heats up very fast. Has a good temperature selection. My hair does get caught in it, and it pulls it out. It does straighten very good. My hair is smooth and not frizzy after using it. I find it leaves a "dent" right at the part of my hair. But that could be user error.
MaCaila S.
Salem, OR
I don’t think this is the exact one I have but I couldn’t find the one, anyway I’ve had my chi hair straightener for like 5 years and it’s still the best one I’ve ever used and it still works incredibly! Makes my hair look so nice and shiny, doesn’t dry out or fry my hair, and it’s super cute!
stephanie y.
sapulpa
I absolutely love my Chi G2 hair straightener. Having naturally curly hair only use it a couple time a month but I would definitely buy another one over a cheaper brand. Also remember to make sure you use a product so you don’t burn your hair. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone!
Nicole M.
Marysville, OH
This is the first Chi flat iron I've ever used and I love it. I previously used Helen of Troy and noticed a huge difference when I switched. My hair is naturally curly so if I'm not careful it can look very frizzy. The Chi did a great job straightening and smoothing my hair. It heats up and cools back down very quickly. I've dropped it several times and it's never broken. My old iron used to burn my counter but this doesn't. I highly recommend this product.
Veronica S.
1,098 reviews
Anyone find the 1 in too small?
George s.
woodville al
I love my hair so much
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone else with super curly hair agree that these irons aren't worth the price?

CHI G2 1