CHI G2 1" Flat Iron

The next generation in ceramic hairstyling has a dynamic new design with upgraded technology & performance enhancements.

• Ceramic Heater with advanced technology for 40 second heat up
  • Heats up to 425°F / 218°C
  • NEW 2 Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality performance advancements
  • Dual Voltage – Travel the world and rest assured that your tool is safe
  • Color coded heat settings / LCD digital temperature control
  • Professional Salon Model

Has anyone found a better flat iron?
Is this a good straightening product for very sick long curly hair,Is it expensive
I Want to know which straightener will get my hair to look like this? I’ve had it done at a salon so I didn’t look at the straightener or anything and I love how it was so straight and silky.
Start your review of CHI G2 1" Flat Iron!
How would you rate this product?
DeLand
I liked this while it lasted. I loved the ability to adjust the temperature settings on this which is hard to come across in stores nowadays. It was a bit drying on my color treated hair but may work better for people with virgin hair. The plastic piece on the screen broke off of mine after having it for a year. Then after that came off humidity began to get into the screen which made it show error signs eventually and made the product unusable. I feel like the Chi brand has been getting worse over the years when it comes to the hair straighteners. Ended up switching to a different brand after this one stopped working.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Target
This chi gets up to 450 degrees it’s also suppose to be good to use with the chi enviro treatments in which you have to be certified for. It’s pricey but worth the price. I have a hot pink one and to be honest it’s easy to destroy. Another iron had melted button so all I can do is use to jump button and no longer use the up and down. Also it shuts off automatically. Which is good when busy. Got my G2 from instyle salon @ jcpenny
Not having used CHI hot tools since the ceramic irons were introduced years ago, I finally came across the G2 flatiron after having already purchased a fairly expensive different brand that had titanium plates because they were the only kind to tame my mane but I can say that CHI has definitely stepped their game up!! I’m absolutely in love with my G2 and I love that it works well on any hair texture!
Clarksville, TN
Obviously CHI makes amazing straighteners and I have always used this brand because for super fine hair ceramic is best, or no straightener at all but who the hell is going to do that. I like that this one can adjust different heat settings, and the buttons are in between and not on top like the original.
Gainesville, FL
I have had a few different straighteners - one different brand and two different types of chi’s. This one is hands down the best one out there!! It heats up so quickly and you can adjust the temp 5 degrees at a time. It does an awesome job straightening and I also use it to curl.
Salem, OR
Pretty good hair straightener that does what it needs to! May it be straightening the hair or curling it a bit it does a good job. I do wish I had another one that was a little bit bigger in inches. But other then that I love it. I'll definitely buy another chi in the future.
Cincinnati, OH
Great tool for flattening or curling hair. Heats up very quickly and never fails on short, long, curly hair you name it and it works. It is pricey but worth the price vs paying for others and having to buy multiple hair styling tools on a regular basis.
canyon
Love this flat iron - wore out my other one like this and got another a cheaper brand but didn't like as much as this one. Worth the money. Works fast and the on off button is inside where you don't accidentally turn off which is really nice. Works fast too!
Austin, TX
I have been using this flat iron for a while and love how pin straight it can get my hair. The only thing is I feel like over time it has become not as good at straightening. I would recommend it but I also feel like there are other ones I would like to try!
Spruce Pine, NC
This has been my go to flat iron since the beginning and nothing straightens my hair like this iron. I use it almost daily with heat protectant of course to prevent split ends. I’ve had the same iron for over 5 years but I will repurchase if I ever need to
Ask a question to the Influenster community...