CHI G2 1" Flat Iron

BY CHI #8 in Hair Straighteners

The next generation in ceramic hairstyling has a dynamic new design with upgraded technology & performance enhancements.

• Ceramic Heater with advanced technology for 40 second heat up
  • Professional Salon Model

CHI G2 1
CHI G2 1" Flat Iron
Monica G.
This my fave flat iron I first bought it back in 2012 i think it was and used almost everyday and lasted me until last year it had a really bad fall and broke. so when that hppnd i was desperate for a flat iron so i went and just grabbed the babybliss which was ok but i felt like after a while my hair would get fritzy so i went and got this one again I'm very satisfied with it.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
I had his hair straightener for over five years, it was amazing. It's a little expensive but it was so worth it. I don't think Chi products are made to the same quality anymore, but if I found one at a decent price I would buy it.
brittney p.
Santa rosa, CA
I bought this because it was on sale and it had a multitude of the same things my old straightener had while being an excellent upgrade. It heats up quick which is a massive bonus in my opinion. The only gripe I have is that its not ion which, my previous straightener did have this. But, it's not a big deal at all really. The pros outweigh the cons with this hair straightener.
derri r.
This straightener works beautifully. However, sometimes mine will change heat settings on its own while I'm straightening which is kind of annoying. I'll start off on 400 and half way through straightening it'll just switch to a lower or higher heat setting. Although, I do love the way it straightens my hair, I don't think I'll repurchase for this reason.
Sarah G.
This is a really great product. When it’s working. I’ve had two of these. They seem to lose the ability to heat all the way up sooner than they should considering the very expensive price. I don’t think I’ll be buying another Chi straightener
Stephanie W.
Huntsville
Absolutely love this flat iron. It heats up super fast so if you are short on time you do not have to wait a long time for it to heat up. It has several temperature settings for different hair types. I bought mine at Ulta and it was $130, but was worth every penny. Would recommend to anyone. The only draw back I have seen is it does not automatically shut off after not being used for a certain amount of time like my last one. But even with that, I love it.
Megan D.
Ardmore
Love my chi. this is the 2nd one I've owned. First one died after having it for 10 years. Definitely durable. My only complaint is the cord gets twisted and tangled easily. Heats up quickly and cools just as quick. I have fine thin hair and haven't had any major damage
Sheiscute O.
Columbia, SC
This product gets a 3 star review in my opinion, this is because there are a few unknown facts about this particular flat iron. With prolonged use can influence heat damage to natural hair. Also after looking into other irons similar to this one, I found that this iron uses conventional heating elements similar to your oven. As a consumer I do not want to use an item that uses the same elements as your traditional oven.
Skye O.
Utica, KY
Have had my Chi for YEARS and not had a single issue with it! I don't use it very often anymore but used to use it almost every day so it's been a very reliable tool to me! Will certainly buy the brand again!
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
I love this flat iron. CHI does a great job with all of its tools but I have been very happy with this one. Some of my favorite features are the long cord, that fact that the cord swivels, and digital temperature indicator on the handle. I have pretty thin hair and not a lot of it, and I feel like this flat iron is perfect for me because I can control the temperature and the hot plates aren't too big.