The next generation in ceramic hairstyling has a dynamic new design with upgraded technology & performance enhancements.

• Ceramic Heater with advanced technology for 40 second heat up
  • Heats up to 425°F / 218°C
  • NEW 2 Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality performance advancements
  • Dual Voltage – Travel the world and rest assured that your tool is safe
  • Color coded heat settings / LCD digital temperature control
  • Professional Salon Model

Is this just used to straighten hair or can you curl it too?
is it better than most flat irons? whats the difference?
A la comunidad le parece muy chévere y fotos no podré enviar porque no tengo la plancha
Start your review of CHI G2 1" Flat Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Pamela B.
Innisfil , ON
Love this iron I can curl and straighten my hair with ease. It has great holding power and gets hot. I only wish I could control the temperature on this device.
Julie P.
Mississauga, ON
Purchased at: Online
Been using this product for years now , love using Chi my curl stay all day and straighten my hair .
Rania Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this straightener. The different temperatures is a fantastic feature. The power button and temperature buttons are in a place that doesn’t get in the way while straightening/curling my hair. The black color of it is so sleek. It runs through my hair like a dream and never gets snagged!
Nikki L.
Saskatoon, SK
Me and my sisters worship chi straightener ! I found this on on a buy and sell page and it was a few years old but it works like magic I’m so glad I got another on and a steal of a deal !
Tayla O.
London, ON
Purchased at: Space NK
Favourite flat iron. It has been my holy grail and lasted much longer than any of my previous ones. I absolutely love it!
Hannah M.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
Pricey but worth it. My favourite look to do with my hair are flat iron curls and this on reworks perfectly for that.
Stephanie  O.
Edmonton , AB
3,572 reviews
I love my CHI flat iron. It is the best flat iron that I’ve ever used. It heats up in less than 1 minute, limits damage to the hair and preforms perfectly. My first CHI broke, and I returned it to CHI. The warranty was honoured quickly and they replaced it without question. That experience cemented my devotion to CHI as a brand. They’ve earned my loyalty!
Marie-Helene B.
Sainte-Julie, QC
I dont remember having any other brand except CHI for my flat iron so its hard to tell you how it compares to others but its also telling of how satisfied i am of this brand! They usually last me around 8-9 years before i change them for a new one.
Nicole M.
Such a great flat iron. The temperature gets extremely hot to get that pin straight hair but doesn’t cause damage
audrey D.
toronto
I love this so much!!! It gives my hair impeccable straightness quickly and easily. I love how small it is because unlike most bulky straighteners I feel like I have control. It gives my hair straightness that lasts for days!! I couldn't live without it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...