BY CHI

CHI Hello Beautiful Hair Tools Kit - Look and feel beautiful, because you are, with the CHI Hello Beautiful Caddy! The CHI Hello Beautiful Carry-All Caddy brings together all of the necessities for you to have shiny, healthy, & beautiful hair!The Hello Beautiful Rocket Dryer is a powerful, lightweight hair dryer that helps hair dry quickly and leaves gorgeous shine. Promotes moisture and shine in the hair while reducing frizz and static electricity.Key Features:Uses negative ions to break down water clustersLightweight yet powerful1800-watt motorCool shot buttonLow EMF (electromagnetic field)Nozzle includedThe CHI Hello Beautiful Floral Hairstyling Iron is the perfect tool for creative finishing and styling needs. Helps you achieve a wide variety of styles with one versatile tool.Key Features:Heats up to 392F/200CVersatile styling toolFlip curl style44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray is a superior thermal protecting spray that works from the inside out for all hair types. Provides outstanding heat protection, preventing damage from the hottest heat styling tools.The Hello Beautiful Kit includes:Hello Beautiful Rocket DryerHello Beautiful Floral Hairstyling Iron44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray (2.0 oz.)Chi Silk Infusion (0.5 oz.)Hello Beautiful Thermal MatHello Beautiful Caddy Bag-CHI Floral Flat Iron, Dryer & Styling Set With Tote see more...

Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
I won this package at my hair salon many years ago and wow, I absolutely loved the dryer and straightening iron. The dryer was very powerful and dried my hair really fast. The straightening iron was also great. It got hot enough to straighten my hair very well!! I would highly recommend them both & I would definitely buy both of them!!
Laura W.
My husband bought me this for my birthday and the difference the CHI straightener makes on the smoothness of my hair is significant compared to the $40 straightener I had been using.
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
This flat iron is the best of both a straighten an a dryer. Works amazing comes with a carrying case an cute floral design on the flat iron. They have three colors to choose from at ulta where I purchased mine.
Whitney D.
Gate city
It’s really good i like it a lot which I’m the person that has the exact same thing but might be a just a different brand from someone and I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it and I would recommend this product to anyone no improvements necessary at this time
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
Got this set for Christmas and I love it! It comes with a huge duffel bag to travel with, blow dryer with attachments, cute floral straightener and a straightening mat, heat protectant spray, and silk serum. I love the serum smells a little like a guy but I love it. Makes my hair soft and shiny without making my hair look greasy!
ari w.
El Paso, TX
Although CHI is one of the most popular hair straightening tool, it is good but I have used better products. It has ceramic plates that do their job but I feel like hair gets damaged a little more than with other kind of plates. I recommend using it accompanied by CHI products (serums, sprays, etc)
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
This was a gift for my sister who is a huge fan of the brand. She was delighted with this beautiful hair accessories kit which she badly needed. The packaging is really nice and apt for gifting or for your own use too.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
My Chi styling set is some of the best money I have ever invested! It elevated my looks from ordinary to extraordinary. Good tools make a difference, no matter what your craft is, and so often ypu get what you pay for. I can't think of a single complaint.
Chi is on point.
Lauren F.
Kansas City, MO
I travel a lot and I'm totally in love with this tote! The pattern is just so cute and I love not having to round up all my hair tools for a trip, I just grab my tote and throw it in my suitcase and I'm ready to go.
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
I got this kit for Christmas on Groupon and it was priced extremely well for everything included. The blow dryer is my favorite and quickly gets the job done in the morning. I wish the straightener had an auto shut off function but other than that I really love this tool!
Janice W.