CHI Flat Iron Stand

Stand For Your Chi&Reg; Flat Iron Easy Suction For Counter Top Or Mirror Use Ideal For Salon And At Home Use

Does this take up a lot of room on the counter?
What material is it made of?
Start your review of CHI Flat Iron Stand!
Melinda S.
CHI Flat Iron Stand uploaded by Melinda S.
I just need to find the right straightener to place in her. Can I get any recommendations?
Jennifer P.
Arkdale, WI
This is a must with hair straighteners. Helps keep the iron in one place. Sticks right to my glass vanity. Have you ever went to grab your straightener and ouch you burned yourself, this keeps that from happening.
Laurel G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This product is too simple for the price. I would not recommend it. I would purchase a rubber heat mat or off brand product.
Emmie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is that it has a hard time actually sticking to a surface with the suction cups.
Vilmarie A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is great. I have the product for years and still in very good shape. I love that I have an specific place to storage my flat iron.
jessica V.
Framingham, MA
Really the best stand & safety caddy for your @CHI 1" Flat Iron or For any 1" Iron brands that will surely fit !!!
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
Great accessory to have with any flat iron . Safety is taken care of and nothing is melted or burned with this holder ! I got this as a gift with my chi and they go great together if I happen to forget to shut my chi off I know it’s safe ! It’s a must for all hair stylers
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Love this! It comes in handy a lot especially having children who are always trying to grab stuff off the counter.
Renea M.
Barnesville, GA
I have two of these stands to hold my straighteners and they come in so handy. I absolutely love them. It keeps you from burning your counter and gives u a place to hold them and it still looks neat.
Christina H.
reading
This little gadget is a life saver and has kept me from ruining my counters since I often forget to turn of my iron. Doesn't take up much space and is perfect little home for your iron!