CHI Flat Iron uploaded by Tracy W.CHI Flat Iron uploaded by Kayla S.CHI Flat Iron uploaded by Lourdes S.

BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CHI Auto-Digital Advanced Technology Wet to Dry Ceramic Flat Iron~Ceramic~Ionic~Far Infrared Digital Display for total control and precise temperature Controls for temperature and timer Wet to dry Ion Generating Function Tourmaline ceramic plates 360% swivel cord for ease The CHI® Hairstyling Iron is only under warranty if purchased from a Professional Salon. The purchase of the CHI® Hairstyling Iron will not be guaranteed if purchased through any other outlets including the internet. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems USA and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems USA.  Farouk Systems USA guarantees this product only w

Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I’m a hairstylist and I use the Dura Chi iron. It wasn’t on here so I chose this one. I love the Dura Chi. The size is perfect, it straightens in one pass and does amazing curls! I love the ceramic plates, and the fact that the temp is adjustable. It’s digital so you can customize your temp and I like that. I wish it did have the auto cut off just in case you ever forgot to turn it off, but other than that it’s an amazing iron.
Carolina G.
Miami
I bought the 2 inch version of this and it is amazing. You can straighten your hair super fast and in large chunks. The best thing about it is it since it’s so wide you can create really loose curls with it if you’re short on time. It is amazing and in the medium price range but worth a buy.
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
I've seen a couple of reviews out here warning about fakes, I bought this one from Amazon.com and it said shipped and sold from Amazon. When I took it out of the box it had the GFCI and the warnings engraved in the plastic, had several warnings on the plug and the normal sticker on the cord. My wife has been using and says it works like the last one. I would say then that the ones straight from Amazon or at least this one is the real deal. I posted a couple of pictures as I'm no expert and you can decide. I was just worried paying $90 for an iron with the possibility of it not being real. Luckily it was what it was advertised as. I'm not doing a full review of this product as I just wanted to let you know the one I received was real and it was good quality.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I've been considering one of these for a while and snagged it as soon as I saw it on sale, and no regrets so far! it heats quickly, has awesome floating plates, and a nice sturdy casing which is important to me since my last iron was really flimsy. It's also a good length that doesn't feel awkward when straightening. The single heat setting works fine for me, but I can see how it could be a downside for others. Overall, it's a great quality iron that does exactly what I want it to and more. I would definitely recommend this one! I've had it for years and it has never disappointed me! well worth the money, will not break easily.
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
I had this chi hair straightener for some time before I accidentally left it behind in a hotel room :( I really liked it but I think at that time I purchased it because of all the hype. All in all, there was nothing special about it and it worked just like any other hair straightener that I've owned. It is on the pricier side so I purchased a Remington one next time and it works just as good!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I love my Chi flat iron! I have naturally wavy hair which I keep cut short, so I like to smooth it out just a bit when its being unruly. I got a Chi and never looked back!

Easy to use, very comfortable to work with--I've never burned myself or anything around me, and it gives me consistent results without over heating my fine, thin hair. Love it!
Andrea M.
I love my CHI and I cannot say enough about the CHI Flat Iron. Mine was given to me as a gift but I would not mind having a travel size. I use mine to flip my hair by starting at the roots and doing like a curling iron. I do my hair almost everyday and I do help my step daughter and my sisters do theirs.
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
Couldn't ask for a better flat iron. I can do everything with this tool! I can straighten my bangs and curl my hair all over with just one tool! The curls I get using this also hold all day. Whenever I curl my hair with a traditional curling iron, the curls fall out within a couple hours.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I have been using CHI for years! My last one lasted 13 years and my current one is on it's 4th. I find them very affordable for how long they last and the quality and how they style your hair. Only suggestion is a better method to keep the longer cords at bay. I always seem to get tangled up!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
With my mom being a beautician for most of my childhood we constantly had different products we would try out. CHI was one of them. I used almost all of their products and they didn't disappoint. The flat irons really get your hair super straight so i'd say they do their job.
Jasmine B.
Should I invest in a chi flat iron? I have black thick long hair. Would you recommend this brand or do you have any other recommendations? I usually do my hair with a old flat iron for 3 hours and it's frizzy and does not last . But when I go to the salon it's bone straight and lasts forever.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? do you burn yourself with this? Can it make curls?