CHI Auto-Digital Advanced Technology Wet to Dry Ceramic Flat Iron~Ceramic~Ionic~Far Infrared Digital Display for total control and precise temperature Controls for temperature and timer Wet to dry Ion Generating Function Tourmaline ceramic plates 360% swivel cord for ease The CHI® Hairstyling Iron is only under warranty if purchased from a Professional Salon. The purchase of the CHI® Hairstyling Iron will not be guaranteed if purchased through any other outlets including the internet. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems USA and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems USA.  Farouk Systems USA guarantees this product only w

Should I invest in a chi flat iron? I have black thick long hair. Would you recommend this brand or do you have any other recommendations? I usually do my hair with a old flat iron for 3 hours and it's frizzy and does not last . But when I go to the salon it's bone straight and lasts forever.
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? do you burn yourself with this? Can it make curls?
Start your review of CHI Flat Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley E.
Rockland, MA
The original, works well, lasts a long time. Heats to different temperature. Easy to use!
Danielle  P.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this brands flat irons!+!!! I have yet to find one I did not love... this one is no exception
Jessie G.
Harrison, AR
This is the OH, holy grail hair straightener! I have had my pink chi for forever! I remember being hesitant to spend $100 on it when the hype first started but, I'm so glad I did!
Emily A.
Wilmington, NC
My straightener had just broken so I spent the extra money to buy a chi, supposedly one of the best. Within 6 months it had broken completely. I asked my hair lady and she said this is super common with the chi’s and they are just poorly made. My next purchase will be the Dyson Corrale
Christina  L.
I owned my Chi for over ten years. Being nearly 20 years old now , I can say that I put this iron through the ringer. I have frizzy, curly hair that would wear out hair ties and snap them after one use. Over the years it has thinned a bit and swimming has fried...
Lisa D.
Philadelphia, MS
I love my chi flat iron it makes styling my hair more fun and takes less time .. I love to create beach curls using my chi !!
Heather A.
Tullahoma, TN
I could not live without my flatiron. There is a huge difference between a CHI Flat Iron and a cheap brand. It really is worth the price difference. My hair stays flat until I wash it. The higher heat setting makes all the difference. I get my hair done faster with a much smoother appearance. My flat iron heats up quickly and has a super long cord. I recommend this for anyone that uses a flatiron regularly!
Rebecca Y.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this straightener because where as other straighteners make the hair frizzy and fried this actually leaves my hair feelings healthy and beautiful
Madi B.
Hollidaysburg
I absolutely love my chi flat iron. I have had mine for almost 10 years now and it works just as good as the day I got it! It’s the only brand of hair flat irons I will purchase because of the quality and the amazing way it leave my hair silky.
Ashley J.
Erie, PA
I love 💘💗♥ love love this flat iron when I qm down having a crappy day. I grab my chi and get all dolled up do my hair full face of make up for no o.e but myself.