BY CHI

Fast drying volume shaping spray. Contains superior technology with white truffle and pearl, providing dual function for your styling and finishing needs. Ideal for blow dry styling, shaping and scrunching as a working spray. This superb formula also offers superior all day hold and control, while creating incredible volume and shine. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc.  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brianna S.
First off, it smells SO good. Not that crunchy kind of hairspray smell. The longevity of the hold is great without using so much product on the hair. I usually use it when I curl my hair. I'll scrunch it up after spraying and then I'm good to go
Amber C.
Independence, MO
This was a good product but I do like a different brand a little bit better. They do have a nice shine spray. I like the smell of this and it holds great I'll use this an another brand together and I think they work great!
Kerina H.
I love Chi! It is overall a great brand. This hairspray lasts a long time and helps you achieve your desired look. I usually only have to touch it up once if that.. All depending on how vigorous my day is.
Monica V.
Chicago, Illinois
This is the best smelling/hold hairspray I have ever done across I ordered a box of 6 to come after I ran out of my first can I'm hooked!!!
Tanya R.
Asheville, NC
This stuff smells like heaven! The bottle is super cute with the crown for a cap. Best yet, the product works well and was worth the cost.
Shay L.
This product really helped repair my damaged hair. I use it anytime before applying heat and it has really made a difference
Alma M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Perfect scent!! One of the best sprays available. No crunchy hard feel. Doesn't leave flakes or sticky residue.
Anjanette G.
Love love love ! And smells amzing ! Highly recommended ! If u find this buy it ! I got mine from marshalls !
Nikole C.
Love this, love the bottle with the crown, love the smell and it really helps flyaways!
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
First of all I love Chi products so I already had high hopes for this product and they did not disappoint me. The bottle has a cute crown, and the bottle looks very elegant. I️ got this as a gift, but I️ will go out and purchase it. It’s only $15 which for a high quality hair spray is not that expensive. I️ don’t use hairspray that often so I️ have probably had this product for two years. It has held out forever. I️ usually use it as a volumizer when I straighten my hair and to lock in my curls when I️ go curly. It smells wonderful, no harsh chemical smells. I️t does not clump your hair together. It feels nice on your hair. It does not leave your hair feeling crunchy, or like straw. Also this doesn’t leave flakes behind in your hair this was important for me because cheaper hairsprays tend too. If you’re looking for a new long holding hairspray that smells great, I️ would splurge on this product!