BY CHI

Shampoo for fine, limp and oily hair. Extra gentle formula with white truffle and pearls creates a rich lather, provides exceptional volume and incredible body, while adding moisture and building strength to the hair. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc.  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems, Inc., please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely even see more...

Lauren P.
This stuff is what dreams are made of! I have fine, limp, oily hair and this gives me body, shine and volume. I do think is a little tough to get product out of the twist top nozzle, but it also prevents you from using too much product so that's a plus. I also find I need less of this product than I do other shampoos to leave me feeling clean after a wash and it smells AMAZING, which is a big bonus. Favorite shampoo!!
Jennyfer R.
Definitely love this product , it gives me volume and doesnt dry my hair out i love the scent and it lasts a very lomg time , it mainly focuses on the volume of your hair . Im definitely satisfied with my purchase
Audrey W.
Guthrie, OK
Not only is this a great shampoo but the smell is Amazing!!!! It lathers great!! I have tried a lot of different shampoos and this one is my favorite! Did I mention how great it smells?? :) I definitely would recommend this product!
Mable H.
This product really is for Royals I'd recommend it but it is a little pricey so if you wanted to proceed things like me I wouldn't get it but my mother-in-law got me it and I love it so much like if you need a good hair product use this
Karen T.
This stuff made my hair come alive and give it some volume. I have flat straight hair and I need help when it comes to getting my hair volumized. This product put some lift and bounce in my hair and did not make it look flat and dull. It worked for me, I would recommend this product to people who want volume in their life.
Karla S.
Los Angeles, CA
smells so good and lasts a really long time, i love using this shampoo especially when i wanna curl my hair it gives it so much volume and make it look so nice, i wouldn't trade it for any other brands that I've tried in the past I'm very satisfied with it!
Kassidy C.
OK, the packaging is cool. I'm just going to get that out of the way. In terms of product quality, I'm not all that impressed. I feel like if they spent half the time they did designing the bottle on the actual shampoo, maybe it would be better. As is, not a huge fan.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
The smell is super long-lasting (2+ days) and this stuff cleans my hair to where it is good enough that I don't even use conditioner on it. However, it does not volumize my fine and limp asian hair at all. Kind of pricey but cleans really well, just not enough to justify the price.
Taylor S.
Scottsdale, AZ
This shampoo is great for adding volume to your hair. It really does work! I like this product because the price is great, it smells amazing, and it really give my hair the natural volume it describes. I love that my hair isn't weighed down by this shampoo or dried out -- it is moisturizing and volumizing at the same time
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Smells pretty good and seems to really clean my hair as my hair is pretty fine and gets oily very quickly. I don't use this everyday because it can feel like it is stripping my hair and I am trying to not wash it everyday. Overall really like this product