CHI Enviro Pearl & Silk Complex 16-ounce Purity Shampoo uploaded by Tara  B.

BY CHI

This unique shampoo is enriched with pearl powder and pure natural silk. CHI Enviro Purity Shampoo is the ideal hair preparation prior to performing the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment. This shampoo ensures the pH level is optimal for better results and longer lasting smooth hair. Size: 16 ounces Quantity: One (1) Prepares hair for the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment (sold separately) Optimizes hair's pH level Smooth, shiny hair Sulfate- and paraben-free Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and...1 Answers
Tara  B.
GEISMAR, LA
I love, love, love it. It helped my hair grow and stay healthy. I have been using this product for years. Smooth, silky, manageable, and healthy is what this product produces!
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
This is an amazing product. This shampoo is the only shampoo that makes my hair really soft but at the same time purifies it without making it really. This shampoo is great for all different kinds of scalps and truly make sure hair is very soft and healthy.
Stephanie H.
This product seems to weigh down my hair and it feels slightly greasy afterward. I don't recommend it.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Leaves my hair feeling so clean yet doesn't strip the oils. I have long hair that I don't wash all that often so I need a shampoo that cleans well and CHI does that. And out leaves my hair feeling soft and voluminous. I sometimes don't like to use conditioner and with this product I can do That
Iliana M.
Duluth
I love this product great quality its not always available but when it is i get my hands on it leaves my hair silky smooth
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Love the bottle, fits well in a travel bag. Was a bit pricey but it does the job. Straight or curly; my hair is always soft. Great for daily use since the formula isn't heavy and it smells nice too. It's a definite staple in my hair care routine.
Amy B.
Knob Noster, MO
It may be expensive, but it helps a lot! You hair will definitely thank you in the long run.
Nikki W.
Love the way Moy hair feels when I use this product keeps my hair so shiny and smooth smells great love
Yolanda H.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Love this product. I use it twice a week my hair feel healthy and not greasy other products I have used it didn't seem that great I had super super dry hair and this product leave my hair moisturized and healthy
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This shampoo smells really nice and left my coarse hair feeling soft and clean without feeling streaky.
Sondra
I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and does it help with damaged hair.