CHI Enviro Pearl & Silk Complex 16-ounce Purity Shampoo uploaded by Tara  B.

BY CHI

This unique shampoo is enriched with pearl powder and pure natural silk. CHI Enviro Purity Shampoo is the ideal hair preparation prior to performing the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment. This shampoo ensures the pH level is optimal for better results and longer lasting smooth hair. Size: 16 ounces Quantity: One (1) Prepares hair for the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment (sold separately) Optimizes hair's pH level Smooth, shiny hair Sulfate- and paraben-free Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and...1 Answers
Stephanie H.
This product seems to weigh down my hair and it feels slightly greasy afterward. I don't recommend it.
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
Haven't used this product the smell alone turned me away. Maybe it was because I was newly pregnant
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Not the greatest Chi product I've used. Used it after a straightener treatment I tried which did not work. I'll continue to use my other fav Chi products.
Ashlee R.
Elmira, OR
I think it would work a lot better for someone with thinner or finer hair. I have really thick hair and there is a ton of it and I almost feel like it leaves it feeling stripped. It smells good and my mom likes it for her hair though.
Amy B.
Knob Noster, MO
It may be expensive, but it helps a lot! You hair will definitely thank you in the long run.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Leaves my hair feeling so clean yet doesn't strip the oils. I have long hair that I don't wash all that often so I need a shampoo that cleans well and CHI does that. And out leaves my hair feeling soft and voluminous. I sometimes don't like to use conditioner and with this product I can do That
Carla O.
Long Beach, CA
I straighten and curl by hair alot and I love the way this shampoo makes my hair look and feel.
Jacey M.
Cibolo
This works very good, it always makes my hair smell great and I love the way it makes my hair feel
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Again, my only issue here is price... I love this shampoo, and helped my hair look healthier and smells really good
Arianna A.
San Juan, TX
Was pleasantly surprised with this cause most shampoos leave my hair really dry & uber frizzy. With this I didn't even really need conditioner,my hair was so soft & smelled so good & what I loved the most was my hair did not frizz!
Sondra
I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and does it help with damaged hair.