CHI Enviro Pearl & Silk Complex 16-ounce Purity Shampoo uploaded by Tara  B.

BY CHI

This unique shampoo is enriched with pearl powder and pure natural silk. CHI Enviro Purity Shampoo is the ideal hair preparation prior to performing the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment. This shampoo ensures the pH level is optimal for better results and longer lasting smooth hair. Size: 16 ounces Quantity: One (1) Prepares hair for the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment (sold separately) Optimizes hair's pH level Smooth, shiny hair Sulfate- and paraben-free Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and...1 Answers
Tara  B.
GEISMAR, LA
I love, love, love it. It helped my hair grow and stay healthy. I have been using this product for years. Smooth, silky, manageable, and healthy is what this product produces!
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This really gives your hair volume and makes it smell really good. It also makes your hair soft. It smells really good. And it hydrates your hair. I recommend this product to you. It is in between expensive and cheap. You should go get it now.
Jessica R.
I use this product every day after I take my shower. I apply this on my hair when it's still damp and it leaves my hair shiny and smooth!
Naydelin D.
Houston
This product is Amazing!!! It dies wonders & really has been working for me , makes my hair feel very silky and soft and also adds some shine. I recommend this product.
Elizabeth P.
Shelbyville, MI
Made my hair very smooth and kept it at perfect volume compared to other brands.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
I love this shampoo it keeps my hair extra clean and gets rid of my dandruff! And it smells amazing
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I love how light weight this is on my hair. It smells and feels amazing. A little bit goes a long way. It doesn't leave a residue on my hair like most shampoos.
Savannah B.
Knotts Island, NC
I use the about once a week and it cleans my hair so well I love it. I bought it over and over again I love it!!
Tasneem A.
Palos Hills, IL
This is a greeeat product that does what it really says. It gives you hair the volume you are looking for :)
Dalia A.
Hannon, ON
Love this product in combination with the conditioner and the treatment that I apply using the hair straightener from chi as well
Sondra
I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and does it help with damaged hair.