CHI Enviro Pearl & Silk Complex 16-ounce Purity Shampoo uploaded by Tara  B.

BY CHI

This unique shampoo is enriched with pearl powder and pure natural silk. CHI Enviro Purity Shampoo is the ideal hair preparation prior to performing the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment. This shampoo ensures the pH level is optimal for better results and longer lasting smooth hair. Size: 16 ounces Quantity: One (1) Prepares hair for the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment (sold separately) Optimizes hair's pH level Smooth, shiny hair Sulfate- and paraben-free Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and...1 Answers
Dalia A.
Hannon, ON
Love this product in combination with the conditioner and the treatment that I apply using the hair straightener from chi as well
Naydelin D.
Houston
This product is Amazing!!! It dies wonders & really has been working for me , makes my hair feel very silky and soft and also adds some shine. I recommend this product.
Tonya M.
This keeps my hair manageable and smelling great. Keeps the shine going and takes,away the dullness
Tara  B.
Geismar, LA
I love, love, love it. It helped my hair grow and stay healthy. I have been using this product for years. Smooth, silky, manageable, and healthy is what this product produces!
Iliana M.
Duluth
I love this product great quality its not always available but when it is i get my hands on it leaves my hair silky smooth
Jessica R.
I use this product every day after I take my shower. I apply this on my hair when it's still damp and it leaves my hair shiny and smooth!
Tasneem A.
Palos Hills, IL
This is a greeeat product that does what it really says. It gives you hair the volume you are looking for :)
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Love the bottle, fits well in a travel bag. Was a bit pricey but it does the job. Straight or curly; my hair is always soft. Great for daily use since the formula isn't heavy and it smells nice too. It's a definite staple in my hair care routine.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This really gives your hair volume and makes it smell really good. It also makes your hair soft. It smells really good. And it hydrates your hair. I recommend this product to you. It is in between expensive and cheap. You should go get it now.
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
This is an amazing product. This shampoo is the only shampoo that makes my hair really soft but at the same time purifies it without making it really. This shampoo is great for all different kinds of scalps and truly make sure hair is very soft and healthy.
Sondra
I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and does it help with damaged hair.