CHI Enviro Pearl & Silk Complex 16-ounce Purity Shampoo uploaded by Tara  B.

BY CHI

This unique shampoo is enriched with pearl powder and pure natural silk. CHI Enviro Purity Shampoo is the ideal hair preparation prior to performing the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment. This shampoo ensures the pH level is optimal for better results and longer lasting smooth hair. Size: 16 ounces Quantity: One (1) Prepares hair for the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment (sold separately) Optimizes hair's pH level Smooth, shiny hair Sulfate- and paraben-free Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and...1 Answers
Dalia A.
Hannon, ON
Love this product in combination with the conditioner and the treatment that I apply using the hair straightener from chi as well
sara h.
montreal
I heard about this product from chi. Frankly I have tried a lot of hair products of this brand and I am always satisfied. i want try it
Sondra
I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and does it help with damaged hair.