CHI Enviro Pearl & Silk Complex 16-ounce Purity Shampoo uploaded by Tara  B.

BY CHI

This unique shampoo is enriched with pearl powder and pure natural silk. CHI Enviro Purity Shampoo is the ideal hair preparation prior to performing the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment. This shampoo ensures the pH level is optimal for better results and longer lasting smooth hair. Size: 16 ounces Quantity: One (1) Prepares hair for the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment (sold separately) Optimizes hair's pH level Smooth, shiny hair Sulfate- and paraben-free Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and...1 Answers
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
I love this shampoo it keeps my hair extra clean and gets rid of my dandruff! And it smells amazing
Tonya M.
This keeps my hair manageable and smelling great. Keeps the shine going and takes,away the dullness
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
Haven't used this product the smell alone turned me away. Maybe it was because I was newly pregnant
Jacey M.
Cibolo
This works very good, it always makes my hair smell great and I love the way it makes my hair feel
Carla O.
Long Beach, CA
I straighten and curl by hair alot and I love the way this shampoo makes my hair look and feel.
Amy B.
Knob Noster, MO
It may be expensive, but it helps a lot! You hair will definitely thank you in the long run.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
This is a really good shampoo loves your hair super soft super silky and I really like it
Elizabeth P.
Shelbyville, MI
Made my hair very smooth and kept it at perfect volume compared to other brands.
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Love the bottle, fits well in a travel bag. Was a bit pricey but it does the job. Straight or curly; my hair is always soft. Great for daily use since the formula isn't heavy and it smells nice too. It's a definite staple in my hair care routine.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I love how light weight this is on my hair. It smells and feels amazing. A little bit goes a long way. It doesn't leave a residue on my hair like most shampoos.
Sondra
I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and does it help with damaged hair.