CHI Enviro Pearl & Silk Complex 16-ounce Purity Shampoo uploaded by Tara  B.

BY CHI

This unique shampoo is enriched with pearl powder and pure natural silk. CHI Enviro Purity Shampoo is the ideal hair preparation prior to performing the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment. This shampoo ensures the pH level is optimal for better results and longer lasting smooth hair. Size: 16 ounces Quantity: One (1) Prepares hair for the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment (sold separately) Optimizes hair's pH level Smooth, shiny hair Sulfate- and paraben-free Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and...1 Answers
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Not the greatest Chi product I've used. Used it after a straightener treatment I tried which did not work. I'll continue to use my other fav Chi products.
Jessica R.
I use this product every day after I take my shower. I apply this on my hair when it's still damp and it leaves my hair shiny and smooth!
Melissa H.
Ten Mile, TN
CHI gives my hair a beautiful vibrant look and I get many compliments. After using this product a few times, my hair looks so healthy.
Iliana M.
Duluth
I love this product great quality its not always available but when it is i get my hands on it leaves my hair silky smooth
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Again, my only issue here is price... I love this shampoo, and helped my hair look healthier and smells really good
Savannah B.
Knotts Island, NC
I use the about once a week and it cleans my hair so well I love it. I bought it over and over again I love it!!
Tasneem A.
Palos Hills, IL
This is a greeeat product that does what it really says. It gives you hair the volume you are looking for :)
Stephanie H.
This product seems to weigh down my hair and it feels slightly greasy afterward. I don't recommend it.
Nikki W.
Love the way Moy hair feels when I use this product keeps my hair so shiny and smooth smells great love
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This shampoo smells really nice and left my coarse hair feeling soft and clean without feeling streaky.
Sondra
I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and does it help with damaged hair.