CHI Enviro Pearl & Silk Complex 16-ounce Purity Shampoo uploaded by Tara  B.

BY CHI

This unique shampoo is enriched with pearl powder and pure natural silk. CHI Enviro Purity Shampoo is the ideal hair preparation prior to performing the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment. This shampoo ensures the pH level is optimal for better results and longer lasting smooth hair. Size: 16 ounces Quantity: One (1) Prepares hair for the CHI Enviro American Smoothing Treatment (sold separately) Optimizes hair's pH level Smooth, shiny hair Sulfate- and paraben-free Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and...1 Answers
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This really gives your hair volume and makes it smell really good. It also makes your hair soft. It smells really good. And it hydrates your hair. I recommend this product to you. It is in between expensive and cheap. You should go get it now.
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
This is an amazing product. This shampoo is the only shampoo that makes my hair really soft but at the same time purifies it without making it really. This shampoo is great for all different kinds of scalps and truly make sure hair is very soft and healthy.
Desirae C.
Albany, NY
I have a thyroid disorder and my hair was breaking and falling out. This product has been a God send. It reduces breakage and strengthens my hair without sulfates and parabins. It's not completely natural, however, it by far exceeds the results of all natural shampoos that leave your hair feeling greasy and weighed down.
Ashlee R.
Elmira, OR
I think it would work a lot better for someone with thinner or finer hair. I have really thick hair and there is a ton of it and I almost feel like it leaves it feeling stripped. It smells good and my mom likes it for her hair though.
Naydelin D.
Houston
This product is Amazing!!! It dies wonders & really has been working for me , makes my hair feel very silky and soft and also adds some shine. I recommend this product.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Leaves my hair feeling so clean yet doesn't strip the oils. I have long hair that I don't wash all that often so I need a shampoo that cleans well and CHI does that. And out leaves my hair feeling soft and voluminous. I sometimes don't like to use conditioner and with this product I can do That
yolanda h.
Chicago ridge, IL
Love this product. I use it twice a week my hair feel healthy and not greasy other products I have used it didn't seem that great I had super super dry hair and this product leave my hair moisturized and healthy
Arianna A.
San Juan, TX
Was pleasantly surprised with this cause most shampoos leave my hair really dry & uber frizzy. With this I didn't even really need conditioner,my hair was so soft & smelled so good & what I loved the most was my hair did not frizz!
Tara  B.
Geismar, LA
I love, love, love it. It helped my hair grow and stay healthy. I have been using this product for years. Smooth, silky, manageable, and healthy is what this product produces!
Emily N.
Buckhannon, WV
Chi products in general are my go to favorites. They can be expensive, however they are worth it. They leave my hair silky smooth and despite using heat, it's still healthy.
Sondra
I was wondering where would one pirchase this product and does it help with damaged hair.