BY CHI

A hair smoothing & purifying shampoo Helps gently & thoroughly cleanse hair Enriched with pearl powder & pure natural silk Ensures an ideal pH level for better results & longer lasting smooth hair Leaves hair soft purified & manageable Perfect for all hair types Paraben-free see more...

Amber C.
Attalla, AL
I love this shampoo. It has a great scent and is long lasting. I use it after a color to calm and soothe my hair. This stuff is amazing for the price and will help anyone with frizzy or damaged hair. I will be buying again.
Talita L.
Fairburn, GA
Great product. Provides good lather. Cleans really good. Great scent. It's long lasting. Would definitely recommend it for using. Good for dry scalp. Locks in moisture. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Ashlee A.
Cedar Hill, TX
Hey you can tell me me and you are you can call your friends and tell your phone call phone and phone call your calling your phone phone and call your calling your phone phone
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is so great for your hair because it does not leave it feeling dry or brittle. It smells lovely and although it is higher priced than some of the shampoos you may find in your drugstore or grocery store it is worth the money. It also lasts a very long time.
Lauren M.
Medford, MA
One of my favorite shampoos of all time! my hair can get dried out and tangled and this helps SO much! The only major downsides are that its kind of an expensive product - more than I would norally spend - and it can be hard to find in stores near me.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Really nice shampoo.It felt nice and light on my hair,but left it feeling clean and light as well.
I enjoyed the scent it left behind and did repurchase 2 times.I feel like Chi is a brand that always puts out a good product.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
My hair has never felt so smooth and silky as it did after using this product! My hair has always been super frizzy but after using this not so much and it didn't leave my hair oily at all. I was definitely satisfied with this product.
Maria C.
West Hempstead, NY
I love this it helps my hair a lot, my hair has been growing fast I don't know if this helped it but I'm going to keep using it ! I have an oily scalp and it's amazing for me. I would buy it again once I'm done with it!
Jessica E.
Bartow, FL
i absolutely love CHI although it is expensive its well worth it. it keeps my hair hydrated and keeps it volumized. its a great product and i wouls recomend it to absolutely everyone i know!
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
Every once in a while I like washing my hair to rid my scalp of build of, and after trying this brand I was sold forever. It left my hair feelings clean, shiny, and easy to manage. I was very satisfied with my purchase of this shampoo.