BY CHI

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that is ideal for all your finishing and hard to hold styles. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jeri L.
Bradenton
Review for: CHI Enviro 54 Natural Hair Spray, 12 oz. more...
I use this for special occasions when I have spent a lot of time curling my hair and want the look to last all night. I find this hairspray to work great. My hair is still shiny and the Florida humidity doesn’t ruin my doo!
Kathryn D.
I feel like it is so hard to find a hairspray that doesn't leave your hair looking wet AND smells good. This hairspray does the job! I can use it every day without worrying about it making my hair look like there is product in it. And that's what I look for in good quality products!
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
Best holding hairspray, ever! Totally amazed with how it holds curls. Best part-- it smells amazing, too! My hair is brown / ombré and thick, and it works WELL to hold a tease! It is better than other ones I have used. No room for improvement with this product! Thanks CHI!
Nicole A.
Howell, NJ
Chi is one of my favorite hairsprays. It holds firm without feeling too stiff or crisp. It doesn't weigh your hair down or feel too heavy