BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Create a trendy runway look of your very own!

Fernanda G.
Tucson, AZ
HOLY GRAIL ALERT! This is my favorite straightener I have ever worked with! I love how its touch screen and you can pick the exact temperature you wish it to be or you can choose a heat option based on your hair type (i.e. thin/fine, medium, thick/corse) Its a great tool that leaves your hair feeling silky smooth. I think it works best paired with CHI's silk products. It also heats up very fast! It stays on so you have to manually turn it off. This was something I wasn't use to since my old straightener would automatically turn off after an hour or so.
Lauren A.
Hartselle
Chi flats irons were all the rage when I was in middle school. Like, OMG so and so has a leopard print chi iron, she's so cool and rich. I've owned many irons, used many irons, and have sold many many irons at the store I work at. The problem many face with the Chi flat irons is that it pulls the hair, or doesn't soothe frizz well. I've also had many complain that the decorative Chi Irons do not work as well as the plain black ones.
Brittany H.
Irwin, PA
Obsessed with this flat iron! My hair is so silky soft and perfectly straight when I use this hot tool. It also works great for giving my hair beach waves. This chi has 3 preset temperatures for fine, medium, and coarse hair but you can also manually adjust the temp. It heats up in seconds and beeps when done.
Kalin D.
Hudson bay , SK
Love love love this flat iron! I bought it because I accidentally stepped on and broke my last one which was a Paul Mitchell one and I wish I would have had this one forever! It seems so high tech with the touch buttons and makes my hair feel soo smooth and healthy. It is great for curling hair also! Love it!!
I would like to ask if the plates have a small movement,because I have one and when I push the plates they are getting in a little.thank you....