Chi Dura Dryer Curling Iron uploaded by Eunice P.

BY CHI

Dura Chi Professional Dryer reduces bacteria that builds up inside the dyer. It's powerful and long lasting. The motor is 1875 watts and the ceramic heater evenly distributes heat and seals moisture for a frizz free shine. Has a lightweight design and soft touch finish. see more...

Marissa P.
Fresno, CA
Seriously best hair dryer I have ever used in my life!!!! Highly highly recommend! Its pricey but I think it's worth it. And it will last you a very very long time!
Emily H.
University Pk, PA
leaves ur hair with a nice bounce and a nice sleek look. a little pricey, but it is very easy to use and efffective. i bought it on amazon, for less expensive than in stores. i probably use it every week or two. i am satisfied with this product, i love it
Josephine D.
Uniondale, NY
Love Chi products. This dryer is so easy to use, lightweight compared to my other dryers in the past.  It's so powerful it dried my thick long hair in half the time! Definitely worth the investment. Now I love drying my hair! I wish their was a diffuser attachment.
Eunice P.
El Paso, TX
Amazing! I am so excited about my new blow dryer! It cut my drying time a lot and my hair doesn't feel as damaged.