CHI DURA 1" Ceramic Spring Curling Iron

BY CHI

CHI DURA 1" Ceramic Spring Curling Iron. Create luscious curls while protecting hair and locking in moisture. The CHI DURA 1" Ceramic Spring Curling Iron barrel is perfect for loose waves and curls and features digital temperature control. Digital temperature control with + or - buttons 1" ceramic barrel for loose waves and curls Heats up to 392F/200C Auto shut off button option Dual voltage for international use WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW CHI DURA 1" Ceramic Spring Curling Iron works well with all hair types. Tools > Curling Irons products from Loxa Beauty. see more...

CHI DURA 1" Ceramic Spring Curling Iron
Mary H.
Huntsville
I use my Chi product weekly.  I could not live without it.  This is the second Chi product I have owned.  It's affordable and works really well on my hair.  I recommend this item to family members and friends.  I will continue buying it.  It's my favorite brand.
Cruz M.
Harlingen
It reaches the optimal temperature quickly and delivers an even amount of heat throughout the plates. Glides through hair,doesnt pull! Make sure to keep tool clean to avoid discoloring. Has a dual voltage,& long swivel cord..
Amy D.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Curling irons can be tricky to use. This curling iron gets super hot and can damagebyour hair if you don't knkw what you're doing. It is not the easiest to use. However, it does get the job done if you know how to use a curling iron. If not, I would recommend using a wand.
Karina C.
chicago
Amber R.
I loved this iron! It was easy to use and the curl held all day. I had it for about a year and used daily. Unfortunately the coating came off of the plates after about nine months. That's the only reason I bought a new one.
Brittany R.
I use this curling iron as a wand and I wrap my hair around the barrel. I was extremely satisfied with it. I received it for free with my chi straightener at christmas time but I would definitely recommend purchasing it.
Ofir H.
Tallahassee, FL
I love that way my hair comes out with this curler! I was definitely satisfied, although I did burn myself a few times in the beginning which has left scars so it definitely takes time to get used to.
Steph P.
A friend of mine actually had this and I used to use hers. I really liked t because it gave my hair a nice curl without looking crunchy or needing too much hairspray.
Rebecca M.
Beaverton , OR
Great, great great. Don’t really have any other words for this other then great. I love this stuff! It smells so good, I recommend this to everyone! It’s one of my fave!
Emely T.
Great hot tool! Heats up quickly. Leaves my hair curled for a long time. The barrel is a great size to achieve natural looking curls. It’s pricey but worth the money because it will last for year to come.