Chi Dry Shampoo uploaded by Bethany T.Chi Dry Shampoo uploaded by Brandi W.

BY CHI #69 in Dry Shampoo

Dry Shampoo - CHI Dry shampoo is a waterless formula that absorbs excess oil while refreshing the scalp in between shampoos. It will blend into the hair seamlessly. - Dry Shampoo see more...

• Does this dry shampoo work better than the tresseme dry shampoo? 2 Answers
  • I know some dry shampoos leave white marks at the roots, was wond...1 Answers
  • How often do you use dry shampoo?2 Answers
C'Ara H.
Buford, GA
I'm starting this off by saying I really only bought because I love chi products and the way they it's gives me life but I was very disappointed I was shopping one day at my local marshalls and I saw their dry shampoo now I had eaten never used it before but I thought why not give it a try with my favorite brand so I bought and I paid $10 I believe for it and at the time I thought it was a great steal because of house "big"(tall) the can wasps I used it and I thought it was great but I literally got maybe 4 uses out of it. Ecore it succumbed to just alcohol and the sprayer stopped I was disappointed I only giving it 3 stars because when it was working it did a good job of revitalizing my hair but I think there might some one out there that are cheaper and you can get more than 4 uses out of it so I wouldn't really recommend to someone
Ali R.
San Diego , CA
So easy, I donated my hair so this is the first time I have had short hair. My hairdresser recommended using it because I was worried on the upkeep of a shorter hairstyle. I feel like I get more compliments on my hair when I use it during the week than when I take the time to wash blow dry and style. I bought my first bottle and something didn't seem right I could hardly get it to come out... After three tries I returned it to the ulta store and they exchanged it for a new one with no problems at all! I realized my first one must not have had the ball in it when you shake it because this new one works perfect, and I love that I can use it on the go!!! It smells wonderful as well!
cristelle p.
Winston Salem, NC
I've been using different dry shampoo, and this one is my favorite!! Does not leave any residue, your hair feels so fresh, the most that I've used it is for 3 days in a row (just 1 apply). I like it because I've used other dry shampoo and the next day it looks like I have snow in my head, wich is really uncomfortable. I'm really happy with this product! The only "but" is tha button to close, is so delicate.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
I like this dry shampoo a lot. Affordable, quality brand and ingredients, and blends well without leaving frustrating white streaks. Helps for a day or two after the last shampoo. I've bought this multiple times and will continue to buy it. Often on sale so look at a few places for the best deal.
Katie R.
Hornbeak, TN
I've tried all kinds of dry shampoos. Cheap, expensive, popular, and unknown brands, but this is definitely one of my favorites. I put it on at night before I go to bed and I wake up the next day and my hair looks like I've already shampooed and styled it Honestly a lifesaver
Chelsea T.
I. LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. I have tried many dry shampoos in the past and my fine hair really demands a lot-- soap up oil without leaving too much residue AND I like for it to smell nice. Texture and/or volume is great, too. This does everything. Worth every penny.
chloe m.
Grafton, WV
Love this dry shampoo, It smells great and doesn't leave the white shadow in my hair and I have dark blonde hair. I purchase mine from a beauty supply store. It has packaging I love, it's very nice and sleek. I would for sure buy this product again.
Cecilia m.
Hemet, CA
As a hairstylist I use many products especially dry shampoos I use it to give volume and texture this one is by far my favorite one it gets rid of all the excess oil and makes your hair feeling clean and smelling good I highly recommend it.
Maranda P.
Enid, OK
This dry shampoo is amazing! I think it's probably my favorite dry shampoo. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the price. There are dry shampoos almost as good for a lot less money. Definitely will buy again.
Kara B.
Beech Grove, IN
I have tried so many different brands of dry shampoo and was never happy with the results. I was hesitant to try it because it is a bit pricey, but it works amazing and lasts all day! this is always a must have in my house!!
Kelcie  K.
Turnersville, NJ
Does this make your hair greasy? Trying to find a Dry shampoo that won't leave me hair feeling or looking greasy.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
How often do you use dry shampoo?
Alicia W.
Does this dry shampoo work better than the tresseme dry shampoo?
Dawn S.
New Stanton, PA
I've seen this in the stores and I'm curious does it have a good scent and does it actually work.. I have a problem with some dry shampoos not controlling the oiliness of my hair.
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
Is this dry shampoo good for dark hair? Every one that I have tried leaves an awful reside that leaves my hair looking dull no matter how much I brush it out :/