BY CHI

Dry Shampoo - CHI Dry shampoo is a waterless formula that absorbs excess oil while refreshing the scalp in between shampoos. It will blend into the hair seamlessly. - Dry Shampoo see more...

• Does this dry shampoo work better than the tresseme dry shampoo? 2 Answers
  • I know some dry shampoos leave white marks at the roots, was wond...1 Answers
  • How often do you use dry shampoo?2 Answers
Malerie C.
Groton
Best dry shampoo I have tried!! Goes on clear for my dark hair and feels clean! I have tried expensive dry shampoo and this one is my favorite! It is affordable and you can find it at almost any drug store! Would definitely recommend!
Larissa V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this dry shampoo! It’s super light and doesn’t leave very much residue! It’s my go to dry shampoo. I can use this about 5 days before i need to wash my hair again. I’m very satisfied with this product!
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Another great chi product!! It gives the smell of a perfume/shampoo so I love that. It hardly leaves any residue and I have dark brown hair. I think it helps the oils!!
Jacqueline D.
Storrs, CT
CHI is a great brand if you have unruly hair and need something to hold it down. Their dry shampoo stiffens your hair at the root making it a great product for styling but not great if you just want to spray your hair and leave it down.
Ashley J.
Love the smell of this product, exactly what you would expect from CHI but the packaging of the product does not last! I have purchased this product multiple times and it has broken multiples when it is still over half full.
Christina M.
Lehi, UT
Didn't wash my hair in 4 days. This covered every inch I needed covered and smelled amazing!! There was no residue Giving this to my sister for Christmas because she would love it. I buy it for myself on the regular.
Nicole L.
Levittown , PA
I love this dry shampoo. I cannot wash my hair everyday because it gets super dry but using this in between washes helps keep my hair looking great! This dry shampoo also has a great smell to it. I am absolutely satisfied with this product
Daniele L.
Philadelphia
Love this product !! Would love to get it for xmas !! I don’t wash my hair everyday ! Maybe once a week and use this all the time !!! Works great and makes your hair look like u just washed it
Carissa K.
Tonawanda, NY
Dry shampoo is my number one go too! With a mom of two, I go three days with out washing my hair! My hair never looks greasy or oily. I always spray it on and brush through it. I’m always satisfied with how my hair looks!
Brandi W.
Monroe, GA
I swear by this dry shampoo! I have loved CHI styling products in the past, and hadn't tried the dry shampoo until recently. It smells great, and definitely helps me, as a blonde, when my dark roots start to grow in. It doesn't make it look oily, and dries the root and makes it soft. I can go 3-4 days with the dry shampoo in before needing to wash my hair again. Definitely recommend to purchase. Picture I have attached is hair & curls after 3 days of using CHI dry shampoo!
Kelcie  K.
Turnersville, NJ
Does this make your hair greasy? Trying to find a Dry shampoo that won't leave me hair feeling or looking greasy.
Dawn S.
New Stanton, PA
I've seen this in the stores and I'm curious does it have a good scent and does it actually work.. I have a problem with some dry shampoos not controlling the oiliness of my hair.
Alicia W.
Does this dry shampoo work better than the tresseme dry shampoo?
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
How often do you use dry shampoo?
Donna H.
College Point, NY
does this leave white residue or leave your hair feeling even more greasy than it was before?