BY CHI

Dry Shampoo - CHI Dry shampoo is a waterless formula that absorbs excess oil while refreshing the scalp in between shampoos. It will blend into the hair seamlessly. - Dry Shampoo see more...

• Does this dry shampoo work better than the tresseme dry s...2 Answers
  • I know some dry shampoos leave white marks at the roots, ...1 Answers
  • How often do you use dry shampoo?2 Answers
Larissa V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this dry shampoo! It’s super light and doesn’t leave very much residue! It’s my go to dry shampoo. I can use this about 5 days before i need to wash my hair again. I’m very satisfied with this product!
Purnima D.
I got this for a low price at Marshall’s and I love this so much! I bought a lot of these bottles. It doesn’t leave any white residue on your hair no matter how much you spray. It’s a good shampoo to put on when you want to be productive but also treat your hair.
Malerie C.
Groton
Best dry shampoo I have tried!! Goes on clear for my dark hair and feels clean! I have tried expensive dry shampoo and this one is my favorite! It is affordable and you can find it at almost any drug store! Would definitely recommend!
Ashley J.
Fort Benning, GA
Love the smell of this product, exactly what you would expect from CHI but the packaging of the product does not last! I have purchased this product multiple times and it has broken multiples when it is still over half full.
Christina M.
Lehi, UT
Didn't wash my hair in 4 days. This covered every inch I needed covered and smelled amazing!! There was no residue Giving this to my sister for Christmas because she would love it. I buy it for myself on the regular.
Nicole L.
Levittown , PA
I love this dry shampoo. I cannot wash my hair everyday because it gets super dry but using this in between washes helps keep my hair looking great! This dry shampoo also has a great smell to it. I am absolutely satisfied with this product
Lindsey W.
New Bern
Product was good! If you have tried one brand of dry shampoo, you have tried them all. My hair is very oily. I am only able to go one day without washing my hair..
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I usually love Chi products. However, there are definitely much better dry shampoo's for the price you're paying. My hair gets extremely nasty after one use because of the residue it leaves behind. It has a weird smell to it as well that I don't like. It's not on the top of my list for Dry shampoo's. However, it gets the job done for the day. I just wouldn't buy it again or recommend it.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
I like this dry shampoo a lot. Affordable, quality brand and ingredients, and blends well without leaving frustrating white streaks. Helps for a day or two after the last shampoo. I've bought this multiple times and will continue to buy it. Often on sale so look at a few places for the best deal.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
I liked this dry shampoo because it absorbed all the grease in my hair without leaving that white powdery look that some other dry shampoos will give you. However my friend dropped it while it was still about 1/2 full and now it doesn't work at all if i'm gonna pay $20 for dry shampoo i am hoping that it can survive dropping 2 feet.
Kelcie K.
Turnersville, NJ
Does this make your hair greasy? Trying to find a Dry shampoo that won't leave me hair feeling or looking greasy.
Dawn S.
Connellsville, PA
I've seen this in the stores and I'm curious does it have a good scent and does it actually work.. I have a problem with some dry shampoos not controlling the oiliness of my hair.
Alicia W.
Does this dry shampoo work better than the tresseme dry shampoo?
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
How often do you use dry shampoo?
Donna H.
College Point, NY
does this leave white residue or leave your hair feeling even more greasy than it was before?