Chi Dry Conditioner

by CHI

Dry Conditioner - The CHI Dry Conditioner is a waterless conditioning spray that makes the hair manageable in between shampoos while adding shine and luster. - Dry Conditioner

Oh em jee! I didn't know my favorite brand, CHi has dry hair products! Do they also have a dry shampoo? Cuz if so sign me up!!!
Start your review of Chi Dry Conditioner!
Somerville , MA
I really am not one to use dry shampoo. I usually always use baby powder but after reading all the horrible things it can do I tried this one and I love it. It doesn't leave a residue or make my hair feel heavy.
Chicago
I love this oh so much! I definitely recommend! There isn’t anything I could say that’s wrong. I couldn’t think Of any updates either. I just love love love this stuff! So wonderful! Thank you for creating such a wonderful product!
Fairmont, WV
Who knew dry conditioner could be lifesaver. it really helps with my dry frizzy hair! A little on the pricey side but definitely worth the money to help me tame my mane
Arlington, VA
This works as any other regular dry shampoo. My hair is fine and i personally dont think dry shampoo work. My hair remained oily. The only thing that did is that it removed odor.
Yes I love this product. I would love to try it again because I only had a sample of it but what I did have was great. I think this is so cool, getting to try this new stuff because once I try it it just want to buy more of it!!
East Lynn, WV
This is a great product, I really like it. I will continue using this product. I think that the price is in a good range and affordable. I would highly suggest this product to other friends and family. :)
Overall, I think this product does its job. The smell is ok, not bad, but it doesn't linger on in your hair anyways. It does, however, keep my hair feeling smooth and looking fresh but not dirty. I really don't even need to use it that often because it lasts all day. The price seems a bit high though for just dry conditioner
I LOVE this product!!! I use it everyday. I try to avoid using heat styling products as much as possible, but my hair is a bit dry & frizzy looking after I blow dry it. Instead of reaching for my flat iron, I reach for this bottle and I seriously love it. It makes my hair super soft and not oily, but just enough moisture and sheen.
Richland, WA
This stuff is super nice! I don't like to was my hair daily. I have very long and processed hair and sometimes the ends looked a bit flazzked after I brush my second day hair. If I spray this on the ends my hair looks shiny and healthy but not oily. Love it!
Denison, TX
I am a huge fan of dry shampoos and this one works great compared to alternatives. My hair gets greasy quick and this knocks it right out without leaving my hair looking white and powdery. Most definitely a buy all the time product