CHI Digital Flat Iron - Mint - 125"

CHI Digital Flat Iron - Mint - 1.25"

The CHI Original Digital Hairstyling Iron features the iconic Ceramic technology with a digital temperature display, offering multiple settings for fine, medium, and coarse hair. It delivers shiny smooth and salon quality results without the damage of high heat. The 1.25" floating plates allow you to style more hair in less time. This iron can create straight, smooth, curly, or wavy hair. Color: Mint. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Digital Flat Iron - Mint - 1.25"!
How would you rate this product?
Madelyn N.
CHI Digital Flat Iron - Mint - 1.25" uploaded by Madelyn N.
Needed a straightener and this is the brand i always known, i like it, works great on my hair and not even need to get to the highest potency, i love it. I use it like once a month because with lockdown it's not like i go out that often but every now and then to remember my hairs is still pretty 😅, it's. Abit more expensive than other brands but i can always be sure it will work. Doesn't pull my hair idk why some do.

Looking for your answer?