BY CHI #85 in Curling Irons

Catch The Wave Of Hollywood Includes: Digital Ceramic Deep Waver Free 2.6 Oz Chi Enviro 54 Natural Hold Hair Spray Features: Creates Golden Age Hollywood Waves Digital Display For Personalized Temperature Control Heats Up To 210&Deg;C - 410&Deg;F Features Flash Quick Heating And Swivel Cord Professional Salon Quality Model Made In China

Buy on Walgreens
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I purchased this set a few months back and am pleased with the results. My hair looks like I have beach waves and it holds the style for a good portion of the day. It's easy to use and heats up quickly. It's a trusted brand and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a beach wave or lightly curled look.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I love this more than you even know give me deep waves when I want it curls that don't stop and trust me girl with long hair like mine and trying to go for a more 30s look this is my go to tool.
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Hinesville, GA
I love this product! The only problem I have is that it takes me no less than an hour because I have to do every strand separately. The results are so worth it though!
brenda a.
brenda a.
i love it. it leaves my hair so soft and i can create soft waves without leaving it in my hair too long.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
This was awesome. I got to use it at a store in the mail. And it gave my hair these big sexy waves that made me feel amazing after using it. Defiantly worth the month on this irons. I loved the way it made me feel and look. Makes your hair really healthy looking also
Skye H.
Skye H.
This gave my hair full, beautiful, deep waves. Like everything else from CHI, it was very well made. If it ever breaks I would totally Buy another, either way, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants beautiful big waves. (Great for beach waves)
Brandee Nicole A.
Brandee Nicole A.
Alexandria , VA
I have always thought chi was an amazing brand. This straightener is no different. I am a repeat user. I've owned Chis for many years. It never disappoints. It gets very hot without damaging my hair. Would buy again!
Maria F.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I usually am not one to wave my hair, but this is something that I use on my clients for different events and photo shoots. I like the fact that it is not too damaging to the hair, and leaves a really nice pattern and design with the wave. A tad expensive but nothing too crazy.
courtney L.
courtney L.
This is an amazing straightener. I love it!! My hair is always left so soft and silly after using it. Ive used others and they just totally fry my hair or make it feel crunchy. This one doesn't make it feel treated or anything. Makes my hair look natural and leaves it undamaged. I love it!
Ana C.
Ana C.
I've had this one for probably five years and swear by it to do all kinds of things. Whether it's straightening or creating waves that don't have kinks, this is great. It is lacking a heat control option, but as long as you use it and put it down between uses, it shouldn't get too hot.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What does this product do?
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Monroe, GA
I want those big, way curls. I have difficulty achieving that on other products. Is the price tag worth the purchase?