BY CHI #77 in Curling Irons

Catch The Wave Of Hollywood Includes: Digital Ceramic Deep Waver Free 2.6 Oz Chi Enviro 54 Natural Hold Hair Spray Features: Creates Golden Age Hollywood Waves Digital Display For Personalized Temperature Control Heats Up To 210&Deg;C - 410&Deg;F Features Flash Quick Heating And Swivel Cord Professional Salon Quality Model Made In China

Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love this product! The only problem I have is that it takes me no less than an hour because I have to do every strand separately. The results are so worth it though!
brenda a.
i love it. it leaves my hair so soft and i can create soft waves without leaving it in my hair too long.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Although in this tool cost quite a bit it was well worth it. I believe that quality precedes quantity and if a tool is going to last me 10 years as opposed to three for paying 200 more dollars then I will take it. And that is exactly what has happened in this case in fact Chi products I use often and find that all of their products from styling products that use Heat are very easy on hair that is damaged or chemically treated such as mine and the overall review is that they make high-quality products so that everyone's locks can be beautiful with shine bounce and everything else needed for a great hair day.
Debbie H.
This iron takes me back to high school . I really love how fast and easy it is to have amazing wavey hair with this wand! I’ve always loved chi for the quality of their products, & I love how affordable it is. This wand heats up really quick and allows you to also control the tempature . I’d definitely reccomend this to my friends.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
My favourite brand of hot hair tools! Inexpensive and works great and the Ceramic is gentle on my hair. Been using chi hair straighteners since I was a kid and will Continue to purchase this brand! Looking forward to try their heat protectant spray!
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
I do like this but I have thick hair and it does not work as well as I want it to if I had thin hair then yes I would love this but it take forever for me to do my hair and it won’t stay as long as I would like it to
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
This thing works pretty well! Like all CHI products this is a good quality tool. It works well and does what it should! It is pricey (like all CHI products), but with the $$$.
Morgan E.
Holly hill , FL
This is a great straightener and has lasted me a super long time I use it almost every other day and also use it to not only straighten my hair but curl it as well
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Chi is an awesome brand. All of their products work lovely. Chi is the only flat iron that can fully straighten my curls hair. It's pricey, but definitely worth it.
courtney L.
This is an amazing straightener. I love it!! My hair is always left so soft and silly after using it. Ive used others and they just totally fry my hair or make it feel crunchy. This one doesn't make it feel treated or anything. Makes my hair look natural and leaves it undamaged. I love it!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What does this product do?
Brandi W.
Monroe, GA
I want those big, way curls. I have difficulty achieving that on other products. Is the price tag worth the purchase?