BY CHI

Silkeratin 17 Hair Fortifying Treatment is a concentrated, deep penetrating, advanced hair treatment. It contains most of hair s natural proteins and amino acids, which come from silk and keratin.  Silkeratin 17 s superior formula works from the inside out to help nourish, restore and repair severely damaged or weak hair to stronger, healthier, and shinier hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Melissa L.
This Chi Deep Brillance Silkertain really really works.  I use this in between my Keratin treatments and I can say I don't have to do very much Keratin processing.  This treatment works well on all hairtypes and it doesn't disappoint you in leaving your hair nice and healthy.
Shirley T.
this kept my hair smooth during a blow out. smells good and my hair stayed full. this keeps my hair in a healthy state to not stay dry. this is a spray on system. I  would use this again.
Monique C.
Atlanta, GA
I have it but idk how to incorporate it into my hair routine. I used it like twice and I haven't seen a difference. got it for 10 bucks at tj maxx so thats a plus. I wish it wasn't a spray bottle
Bilmania S.
Pretty ok heat protection product. Spritz a bit before flat ironing hair. It works best if used with the same flatiron from this company.
Jennifer M.
Baton Rouge , LA
This product, the whole line, has the BEST FRAGRANCE EVER!!! I also love the way it makes my hair feel after using a flat iron with it!
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
This product made my hair more dry than before! I've only used it one and I was very disappointed. For the price I expected way more!
Lily D.
Davis, CA
Chi is always great. I recommend their flat iron to go with this. It's quite expensive but so worth your money.
Evangeline O.
I love this product so much. Works great for my hair. I was a bit hesitant to purchase it but I'm glad I did!
Molly P.
Berea, KY
A friend told me this was a great product, I bought it and loved it. I'm so glad I invested in it.
Ava L.
Langley, British Columbia
This made my hair look like it was brand new again. It was very easy to use. I would recommend this to my friends and family again. It was a very effective product. I am very happy with it. It also has a very nice looking packaging.
Whitneyshianne S.
Madison, OH
Does this make hair oily?