BY CHI

An intensely strengthening treatment for severely damaged or weak hair Formulated with natural proteins & amino acids from silk keratin Penetrates deeply into hair for hydrating, restoring & repairing actions Reduces pH level & seals in color Unveils... see more...

Meg H.
Morgantown, WV
This stuff saved my hair after accidentally bleaching it to death. It will make your hair feel AAHHHHMAZING
Shantyse W.
Philadelphia, PA
This makes my hair last 3 weeks no reversion. I will keep buying this product as long as they make it.
Brandy W.
This is a great product. It leaves hair smelling and feeling good. It helps keep it shiny and silky.
Diana V.
Chi is a luxury brand with a high reputation and high standard but very worth it. All good quality
Julieta F.
Alamo, TX
Its good I love the smell of this brand it makes my hair nice and shiny I just love it so much
Miranda A.
Deptford
Jaiwjd sjakeodk sksidke sound diwndicisbwoc jeiejr unique wiz ndjididje Siberia sowndjdiw
christen r.
Summerville, GA
I love chi products! works great for my hair! I use it for smoothing, smell and softness.
Audrey A.
Ona, Wv
The best little hair fix in a bottle! Left my hair feeling smooth and easier to brush!
Lena Z.
Mentor, OH
Always put leave in conditioner, but this treatment is my favorite so far!!! Like Chi!
Desislava B.
Ruse
This is the first time I tried this product and I think it will worked out well, the instructions say you can follow up with one of the CHI Deep Brilliance Moisturizer and I think you will need to in order to have your hair come out softer. It does strengthen your hair very well though, I will buy again when I run out.