BY CHI

An intensely strengthening treatment for severely damaged or weak hair Formulated with natural proteins & amino acids from silk keratin Penetrates deeply into hair for hydrating, restoring & repairing actions Reduces pH level & seals in color Unveils... see more...

Michaela H.
This keratin hair treatment is amazing. It makes your hair look healthier, shiny, and so smooth. Every CHI product I have tried I have loved, this brand is very pricey though. I would recommend this product to all of my friends.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This product is amazing! It helps my hair feel so healthy, soft, and clean.. and it smells wonderful! I constantly get compliments on my hair after using this product and recommended it strongly for long hair!
Kristi V.
Was ok, left my hair a little dryer than other products, but it was good for smoothing and softening. I might have not used enough but it did it's job.
Geisel M.
I try for my hair and I do not like leaving my hair stiff as if I had put hair spray, hair stretches but the texture that leaves me no like
Irma B.
Ft. Detrick, MD
I need a lot of hydration and silkness on my hair! I have dyed it a few times and this just helps brings my hair back to health! I love it
Loretha J.
Milwaukee, WI
I straightened my hair and few times a year and my stylist used this product. It protects my hair from heat damage and it last longer.
Pamela V.
Bronx, NY
Everyone always needs an extra little something for their hair. And this is it. Makes your hair feel brand knew and how it should be
Candice W.
My hair is extremely damaged from years of abuse without proper product and care. CHI treatments restore some life back into it.
Jessica M.
Sherburne, NY
This hair treatment made my hair smooth and fun. I love it and will always buy it. Anyone with course hair should have this.
Amy F.
Mitchell, IN
I have used this product for years before I blow dry or straighten my hair. It keeps my hair shiny and minimizes breakage.