BY CHI

An intensely strengthening treatment for severely damaged or weak hair Formulated with natural proteins & amino acids from silk keratin Penetrates deeply into hair for hydrating, restoring & repairing actions Reduces pH level & seals in color Unveils... see more...

Haley C.
Wynne, AR
With her three kids my hair shiny and strong. I love it so much that I use it daily and when I don't use it I can definitely feel the difference. I definitely recommend this product to anyone that has struggled with split ends.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
Oh chi . I love you ! And this treatment is amazing. Leaves my hair with. Beautiful shine but doesn't make it greasy . It seems to also make it stronger . Not to mention it smells like heaven .
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA
This product was applied after the CHI conditoner I used.  This is definitely good for a dryer scalp! I love the option to spray and go! The product speaks for itself.  Once you've tried it you will want to use it after every washing. I'm buying this again!
Alexis H.
Hampshire
I recommend CHI to every person that is looking for a product for their hair. No matter what the issue I have had like dryness, breaking, or tangles, CHI has helped my get my hair back to what I love. Soft, tangle free and healthy!
McKenzie S.
Visalia, CA
i like to use this treatment before i use any hot product on my hair. it helps keep my fly aways down and the frizz i get. i have a normal scalp and it really benefits me. the scent is nice and lasts even through out the night. i am very satisfied with the product.
Chelsea R.
York
OMG THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST CHI PRODUCT!!!!! I love this treatment so much it works WONDERS and really helps your curls literally after using this product it restored my natural curls
hiba w.
Newark, DE
This made my curly hair feel really soft to the touch and moisturized. I have a pretty dry scalp and it didn't make it feel like it was stripping it of essential oils. It smells great in the bottle but the smell doesnt last very long after you take a shower.
Sarah M.
Chi is such a good hair brand and although its kind of expensive they have so many good leave in treatments like this one and its so worth the money. I would definitely repurchase. This leaves your hair feeling stronger and healthier even after you just use it
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
I have been using the CHI brand since high school! I love the brand and I especially love this Deep Brillance Silkeratin Fortifying Treatment! It's so so great! Keeps my hair silky smooth! Just leave this baby in for a few mins! And your hair transformed!