BY CHI

Leave-in, alcohol free reconstructing treatment, ideal for hair and skin. Creates healthy, shiny and silky looking hair instantly. Increases moisture level with pure silk, leaving hair with added strength, manageability and gloss. see more...

• Is this product worth how much it coasts? 1 Answers
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an excellent heat-protectant product!!! My hair color is auburn, and type is relaxed. I love how it gives my hair a beautiful shine! And it has a really nice scent! It is also long lasting! Nice packaging! Very satisfied! I would recommend it to others!
Bernadette M.
Orlando, FL
I love this product, and the whole Chi product line. Every time I press my hair with my Chi, I use a bit of this product to keep the shine glowing, and to seal flyaways. This is a great product and CHI has an amazing line!!
Jadyn S.
I love this stuff ! When straightening your hair you can apply this onto your hair and can be sure your final Finish of your hair we be left very silky and shiny !
Sadie  H.
Des Moines, IA
I love this product! I use it after straightening my hair. Very good at taming fizzy, wild hair. Doesn't weight down hair if used properly.
Myra H.
Love this product. It makes my hair shiny and soft and really helps make my skin feel amazing and hydrated
Michaela V.
Tacoma, WA
LOVE this treatment, it saves my hair every single time. Will use it for many years to come.
Suzy R.
Is this product worth how much it coasts?