BY CHI

Reconstruct Deep Protein Reconstructor is enriched with silk and milk proteins, amino acids, natural essential oils, botanicals, herbs, and vitamins. Chemically treated and damaged hair is left moisturizer, revitalized, strengthened and shiny. see more...

• would this help heal my heat damaged hair ? 1 Answers
  • Can I use it on long straight fine hair?2 Answers
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
I would only recommend this if your hair is EXTREMELY LIMP FROM ABSOLUTELY NO PROTEIN. I only used like a pea size amount after a permanent straighten treatment and t left my hair strong and stiff even after i did TWO deep moisturizing conditioning treatments to balance it out. It's a very strong product and doesn't do much moisturizing along with the protein.
Alexis A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best deep conditioner I have ever used. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and manageable. I love this product!!!!
Tammy S.
Pulaski, NY
I love Chi products. This looks amazing and I really would love to try it. Too bad these products are so pricey!
Tammy S.
Pulaski, NY
Can I use it on long straight fine hair?
adina o.
Elmira, NY
would this help heal my heat damaged hair ?