BY CHI

Enriched with silk and milk proteins, amino acids, natural essential oils, botanicals, herbs, and vitamins. Chemically treated and damaged hair is left moisturized, revitalized, strengthened, and shiny. Can be left on hair for five minutes, or up to 20 minutes under heat for a more intense deep conditioning. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
CamUnbothered g.
decent protein treatment! great as a treatment before and after straighten!also good to use if use after a chemical process or a monthly basis... becareful m
not to over do it
jeanette a.
Antioch, IL
This did not work well for me. I have pretty fine hair and this made it limp and unmanageable. And way too soft
Daven R.
Jackson , GA
It is great and I highly recommend this product! Worth every penny! Truly! I love it soooooo much!
beauty_dz G.
sour el ghozlane
what can i say the best product ever it's crazy what?! you can see the difference in only two days ,do you believe in magic?! so that's it!!!!!