BY CHI

Moisture Shin Treatment is a super charged moisturizing conditioner. It locks in moisture and penetrates instantly throughout the hair and scalp leaving hair energized, scalp refreshed and hair in the utmost conditioning stage. see more...

Kayte L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't my favorite I wouldn't purchase again! Wasn't my favorite I wouldn't purchase again! Wasn't my favorite I wouldn't purchase again! Wasn't my favorite I wouldn't purchase again! Wasn't my favorite I wouldn't purchase again! Wasn't my favorite I wouldn't purchase again!
Lauren s.
Loved this product kept my hair shiny and silky ! Chi is my favorite brand , I love their oils shampoos conditioners and also their hair straighteners are amazing , while this product keeps your hair silky it also kept your hair feels less dry and dense !
Melita L.
This product is amazing kinda has a sticky texture but definently helped my hair a ton! The product will definently do its job there is no doubt about that the product I don't think is to pricey because you don't use a ton! And it is just overall a great product!
Marissa P.
Mentone, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
You absolutely can't go wrong with putting moisture on your hair. As a hairstylist everyone should do a moisture mask once a week to repair and replenish their hair. It's cost effective and overall a great product.
Bridget A.
joplin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Chi deep Brilliance Moisture Shine and it is the best! Targets dry damaged hair and restores your hair back to normal. Easy to use and affordable!
emily P.
newark
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for your hair it leaves it very soft. I am so happy that I found this product i love it. Recommend it to everyone.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product it really great. It works well and is easy to find. The price is worth it for the product would recommend.
Yessenia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
leaves my hair super soft & shiny , I only us el it when I want that extra shine & it does it for me ! 🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chi es mi Marca favorita an tratamientos del Cabello y productos siempre es effectivo an todo sus productos
Courtney C.
Valdosta, GA
This product has worked wonders on my hair. I typically have an extremely dry scalp but this has really kept it moisturized. I purchased this item at a local beauty supply store. I use it almost every week, not excessively. I would recommend others to try it.