BY CHI

CHI Deep Brilliance Hydration Moisture Binding Shampoo features milk and milk proteins plus natural humectants leave hair tangle-free and the cuticle smooth. This non-stripping shampoo binds moisture into the hair to leave it soft, silky and incredibly shiny. Size: 32 ounces Quantity: One (1) shampoo Targeted area: Hair For all hair types Active ingredients: Water(aqua), sodium c14 16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium peg 7 olive oil carboxylate, peg 150 pentaerythrityl tetrastearate, peg 6 caprylic/capric glycerides, peg 7 glyceryl cocoate, pg hydroxyethylcellulose cocodimonium chloride, hydrolyzed silk, We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
This shampoo truly does help keep moisture in every strand of hair. I’m not the best at keeping my hair healthy at the ends and getting regular trims. Luckily this helps keep it together for a little longer. It’s just a little bit expensive because I have to buy both the shampoo and conditioner. But it’s worth it!
EZX Anna C.
a good product ! For me, the main good cleansing and that shampoo will not dry hair. This shampoo does it perfectly! Good foams, cleans well, smells good, I like it!
Ativia G.
Yanceyville, NC
I love this shampoo because I have really dry natural hair it has a nice smell and plus it leaves my hair extra silky and shiny.Its just overall good for someone with a dry scalp and I will be purshasing this product again !
Alexis C.
This shampoo has a beautiful scent I can't quite explain. The scent last a long time and it's just an amazing brand. All of the Chi products have done justice to my frizzy curls and that's hard work.
Katelyn D.
Lakewood, CO
This shampoo is so amazing! It leaves my hair feeling fresh & adds a lot of volume! I love the Chi brand as a whole! I have gone through many bottles of this shampoo!
missy h.
I just bought this because I love the brand and I use other products from this company. It smelled nice (which is one of the things that I look for first when it comes to shampoo) but I feel like after using this my hair gets oily so much faster. I'll use it up but I'm not repurchasing.
Michaila F.
I really like chi products, so much moisture and it makes my hair look healthier after a few uses, the smell isn't great but it isn't bad either. I follow this up with the conditioner then a spray heat protectant before blow drying or straightening my hair.
Glory A.
I buy this product for someone else in my household. This person has long thick hair and it can get dry during the summer months especially when chlorine is involved. This person tried different shampoos and this seems to be what is best for their hair.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Love how extra moisturizing this product is! Really helps with dry hair in the winters of Montana and protects against the heat of my dryer and straightening iron. Smells great, cleans gently and moisturizers. All I could ask for!
SALLY M.
This was not good on my hair type. I have thick hair and it made it weighed down I love all the other chi shampoos just not this. I turned it into bubble bath. Will not buy or not recommend l. It does smell good though