BY CHI

Hydration Moisture Binding Shampoo provides gentle conditioning action. Silk and milk proteins and natural humectants leave hair tangle free and the cuticle smooth.  This non-stripping binds moisture into the hair to leave it soft, silky and incredibly shiny. see more...

• Does this have a thick lather? Just curious. I have A LOT of hai...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
CHI is a great hair care brand. I always recommend CHI. I love this shampoo because it really brought my hair back to life after I had bleached it to blonde. It smells super good too.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this like if hair care! I always saw it but never gave it a try until a few weeks ago. I really like it. It is good quality and smells great!! If your hair needs some moisture give this a try. Your hair I'll love you!
Gladis 1778 T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No me gusto para nada, me esperaba mucho mas de este shampoo por la marca, me dejo el cabello demasiado seco y dificil de peinar, no lo termine de utilizar por que me cotaba mucho trabajo peinarme , no lo compraria nuevamnte y no lo recomendaria
kimmy l.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this shampoo when I visited my friend's house. For the first time use, it keeps your hair moist. However, with the sensitive skin, this shampoo is not the best choice because it created dandruff.
For me, this is not the number one choice.
Marre B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This is a wonderful product! And you don't have to search very far to find it. Walmart even carries this lovely brand. Makes your hair feel soft with lovely shine. Their heat protectant is also awesome highly recommend this product!
Rebecca R.
This is a great hydrating shampoo. My hair stays very soft every time I use it. This is a step above the rest. It lathers nicely, and washes out easily. I am very happy with this shampoo and will purchase it again.
Xen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this shampoo before and i love it.. i have dry scalp and this shampoo is great in my scalp.. it's just a little pricey in my opinion but i guess the product is good anyway.. would buy again in the future
Hillary M.
Cement city , MI
This product is okay. I
Don't enjoy how greasy it make my hair feel. I have to wash a lot more often with this product which I believe leads to a lot of product buildup.
Amber P.
This product seems to be okays, definitely does what the bottle says. I straighten my hair every so often so when I do I gotta use shampoos like this to keep it nice & soft & healthy looking.
Kalaeja F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves my hair feeling light and soft sleek and with no frizz. My aunt use to use this in my hair when I would go to her salon.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a thick lather? Just curious. I have A LOT of hair and so a shampoo that has a nice, thick lather works best for me. Also, how does your hair feel after the wash?