BY CHI

Hydration Moisture Binding Shampoo provides gentle conditioning action. Silk and milk proteins and natural humectants leave hair tangle free and the cuticle smooth.  This non-stripping binds moisture into the hair to leave it soft, silky and incredibly shiny. see more...

• Does this have a thick lather? Just curious. I have A LOT of hair ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand (CHI Deep Brilliance) is awesome for people with dry, coarse, straight, or curly hair. This price is a little high and for those who do not like using sulfates in their shampoos, this product should be at the bottom of your list. Although it uses sulfates, it is actually moisturizing.
Nadia D.
Nadia D.
a tad expensive, but hydrates my hair so well!! it doesn't damage my dry scalp & it lathers the hair fairly well with a quarter sized amount. use if you have hair that needs hydration. you won't be disappointed
Dana K.
Dana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this before I straighten my hair..it feels so smooth!! They have great hair products! You can't go wrong with chi!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Hot Springs, AR
Made my hair super oily. I used it once and gave it to my friend. I did not like the smell or the texture of this shampoo.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product if you straighten your hair on a fevular basis. It leaves my hair very hydrated and moisturized.
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Antioch, TN
This shampoo has helped my hair so much. I love the way it smells. It has been amazing in my hair and scalp.
Gladis 1778 T.
Gladis 1778 T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No me gusto para nada, me esperaba mucho mas de este shampoo por la marca, me dejo el cabello demasiado seco y dificil de peinar, no lo termine de utilizar por que me cotaba mucho trabajo peinarme , no lo compraria nuevamnte y no lo recomendaria
kimmy l.
kimmy l.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this shampoo when I visited my friend's house. For the first time use, it keeps your hair moist. However, with the sensitive skin, this shampoo is not the best choice because it created dandruff.
For me, this is not the number one choice.
Marre B.
Marre B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This is a wonderful product! And you don't have to search very far to find it. Walmart even carries this lovely brand. Makes your hair feel soft with lovely shine. Their heat protectant is also awesome highly recommend this product!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
This is a great hydrating shampoo. My hair stays very soft every time I use it. This is a step above the rest. It lathers nicely, and washes out easily. I am very happy with this shampoo and will purchase it again.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Does this have a thick lather? Just curious. I have A LOT of hair and so a shampoo that has a nice, thick lather works best for me. Also, how does your hair feel after the wash?