BY CHI

Hydration Moisture Binding Shampoo provides gentle conditioning action. Silk and milk proteins and natural humectants leave hair tangle free and the cuticle smooth.  This non-stripping binds moisture into the hair to leave it soft, silky and incredibly shiny. see more...

• Does this have a thick lather? Just curious. I have A LO...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I like this like if hair care! I always saw it but never gave it a try until a few weeks ago. I really like it. It is good quality and smells great!! If your hair needs some moisture give this a try. Your hair I'll love you!
Gladis 1778 T.
No me gusto para nada, me esperaba mucho mas de este shampoo por la marca, me dejo el cabello demasiado seco y dificil de peinar, no lo termine de utilizar por que me cotaba mucho trabajo peinarme , no lo compraria nuevamnte y no lo recomendaria
Xen H.
I've used this shampoo before and i love it.. i have dry scalp and this shampoo is great in my scalp.. it's just a little pricey in my opinion but i guess the product is good anyway.. would buy again in the future
Hillary M.
Cement City, MI
This product is okay. I
Don't enjoy how greasy it make my hair feel. I have to wash a lot more often with this product which I believe leads to a lot of product buildup.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
CHI is a great hair care brand. I always recommend CHI. I love this shampoo because it really brought my hair back to life after I had bleached it to blonde. It smells super good too.
Jasmine W.
This brand (CHI Deep Brilliance) is awesome for people with dry, coarse, straight, or curly hair. This price is a little high and for those who do not like using sulfates in their shampoos, this product should be at the bottom of your list. Although it uses sulfates, it is actually moisturizing.
Nadia D.
Orland Park, IL
a tad expensive, but hydrates my hair so well!! it doesn't damage my dry scalp & it lathers the hair fairly well with a quarter sized amount. use if you have hair that needs hydration. you won't be disappointed
Rhonda E.
Jacksonville, Nc
product cleans without stripping my hair of vital oils. It leaves it soft and managable. It is easy to style so I can be a little arrogant if I want to be. I am complimented on the texture, shine and bounce. Thanks for making me even sexier! I recommend this product to anyone. It can tame damaged hair as well.
kimmy l.
Houston , TX
I tried this shampoo when I visited my friend's house. For the first time use, it keeps your hair moist. However, with the sensitive skin, this shampoo is not the best choice because it created dandruff.
For me, this is not the number one choice.
Kailey B.
i can always count on Chi products to be quality products that are reliable. When my hair is starting to look dry and limp, I like the hydration that this shampoo provides.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Does this have a thick lather? Just curious. I have A LOT of hair and so a shampoo that has a nice, thick lather works best for me. Also, how does your hair feel after the wash?