BY CHI

Create brilliant shine with this dynamic hair dryer. Up to 1875 watts of powerful airflow make drying time quick and quiet Ergonomic handle with grip detail provides comfort and balance during styling Optimal comb attachment smooths highly textured hair, and an air concentrating nozzle helps direct airflow for faster styling Cool-shot button helps to smooth the hair Hair dryer, comb attachment & nozzle attachment Size: One Size. Color: Purple. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Macy's
Michelle L.
Opelousas, LA
I just purchased a CHI Deep Brilliance Hair Dryer, Purple and I love it. This is hands down the best blow dryer I've ever bought, totally worth the money.
linda s.
West covina , CA
What more can I say about chi hair dryer there a professional hair dryer , the quality I would say is fabulous, I trust it I would recommend it
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Among my top choice for styling tools and products in general. I especially love heat styling tools and products by Chi.
Marissa W.
St, ON
My mom and I both use chi products and find that they get the job done fast and leave your hair feeling amazing! It feels so healthy after using!