BY CHI

Balance Instant Neutralizing Shampoo delivers superior cleansing performance, while neutralizing and maintaining the moisture level in the hair after relaxation. This color indicator shampoo will remove all chemical residue traces and help return hair to its normal pH level. . see more...

Sarah B.
Arlington, VA
Love chi products. Great to use after straightening your hair with the Chi straightener. I would recommend it.
Emily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product and one of my favourites for sure! I use it all the time and would totally buy it again. I bought it online. Would definitely recommend to anyone! Good price and it is well worth what you pay for sure.
Amanda W.
I used this a lot this summer my hair was so dry .. I was in the pool at the beach and in the sun I tell yea this stuff saved me from having to chop it all off ..
Isabel M.
Amazing!!!! This product makes my hair look totally healthy. Shiny, silky... it's a truly must
Sirlenny G.
Costa Rica
Este producto deja el pelo hermoso brillante y un acabado increíble además tienen queratina !!