BY CHI

Balance Instant Neutralizing Shampoo delivers superior cleansing performance, while neutralizing and maintaining the moisture level in the hair after relaxation. This color indicator shampoo will remove all chemical residue traces and help return hair to its normal pH level. . see more...

Faith T.
Wayland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. It doesn't leave a film over my hair like some higher end hair products do. The scent is amazing and very long lasting. This works great for my dry hair. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great shampoo!
Erica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a great scent but it is not worth the price tag. I prefer the CHI hot tools to these.
Alexis J.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't see a big difference in my hair, I loved the smell however I didn't really fall in love with the effects it had on my hair.
Cynthia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is okay but it isn't something I'd re purchase again I'd say pass on this product
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo and I love how it
Makes my hair feel. I also love the texture and what it provides to your hair
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love when my hair dresser uses this on my hair. The one time a year that I can see her and she uses this I love the feel smell texture everything
Christy W.
La Verne, CA
Love this shampoo. Keeps my hair clean, shiny and hydrated. I use it a few times a week and my hair feels amazing.
Yolanda L.
I love this line of hair care. It's really great for the hair. They also carry this silk infusion that makes your hair feels silky and shiny without weighing your hair down. I love this product and I will always use it.
Emily M.
Clayton
Love chi shampoo makes ur hair a little greasy but it's alright you just have to shampoo everyday
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
The Chi Deep Balance Neutralizing Shampoo is great for most hair types. It has a very pleasant smell. I believe its a great product for getting that really deep clean. Everyone has those days! This product is great with getting the wax residue out.