BY CHI

Balance Instant Neutralizing Shampoo delivers superior cleansing performance, while neutralizing and maintaining the moisture level in the hair after relaxation. This color indicator shampoo will remove all chemical residue traces and help return hair to its normal pH level. . see more...

Christy W.
La Verne, CA
Love this shampoo. Keeps my hair clean, shiny and hydrated. I use it a few times a week and my hair feels amazing.
Gabii S.
I love chi ! I love the smell and it leaves hair so soft it's amazing I'm glad they came out with chi for dogs lol
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey guys, and then the other day I will have the same. I will be the same time, I am going on in my opinion, the
Sarah B.
Arlington, VA
Love chi products. Great to use after straightening your hair with the Chi straightener. I would recommend it.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
This is the only brand my stylist uses on my hair. It smells fantastic! My hair feels so healthy every time!
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Works well. I have very fine hair and it does make it a bit heavy and a little oily especially if I use often
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
This product carries a good variety of hair products such as hair oils shampoos and conditions that I love
Emily M.
Clayton
Love chi shampoo makes ur hair a little greasy but it's alright you just have to shampoo everyday
Langheld W.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love the clean smell but not the other smells I love the clean smell but not the other smells
Erica B.
It has a great scent but it is not worth the price tag. I prefer the CHI hot tools to these.