BY CHI

Balance Instant Neutralizing Shampoo delivers superior cleansing performance, while neutralizing and maintaining the moisture level in the hair after relaxation. This color indicator shampoo will remove all chemical residue traces and help return hair to its normal pH level. . see more...

Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this shampoo! It's not too strong and you only need a little bit to make it go along way. It is good for any time of hair! I definitely think the price is reasonable! I am very satisfied with the product! (:
Yolanda L.
I love this line of hair care. It's really great for the hair. They also carry this silk infusion that makes your hair feels silky and shiny without weighing your hair down. I love this product and I will always use it.
Andrea G.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair shiny and strong. Definitely recommend the brand and the shampoo. CHI has been my go-to brand since my pre-teen years. Love love love it.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love when my hair dresser uses this on my hair. The one time a year that I can see her and she uses this I love the feel smell texture everything
Yazmin P.
Pharr, TX
I love this product it smells really good and it lives my hair really shainy and healthy i like this brand OS really good i higly recomend it
Amy L.
Great shampoo. It really helps heat damaged hair and keeps those spilt ends to a minimum. It is great and doesn't leave your hair oily!
Alexis J.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't see a big difference in my hair, I loved the smell however I didn't really fall in love with the effects it had on my hair.
Misty C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this for after a color to tone out any brassy ness on the hair and even to bring back to life the grey hair for older women
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo and I love how it
Makes my hair feel. I also love the texture and what it provides to your hair
Gabii S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love chi ! I love the smell and it leaves hair so soft it's amazing I'm glad they came out with chi for dogs lol