BY CHI

Balance Instant Neutralizing Shampoo delivers superior cleansing performance, while neutralizing and maintaining the moisture level in the hair after relaxation. This color indicator shampoo will remove all chemical residue traces and help return hair to its normal pH level. . see more...

julie m.
my favorite shampoo from chi. Its a bit expensive so if I find it on sale or have a coupon I buy it. it makes my hair feel silky and smooth and I love the way it styles after I use it. it works well with my dry scalp. I'm a satisfied customer and will continue to buy.
Yolanda L.
I love this line of hair care. It's really great for the hair. They also carry this silk infusion that makes your hair feels silky and shiny without weighing your hair down. I love this product and I will always use it.
Andrea G.
Florence, AL
Makes my hair shiny and strong. Definitely recommend the brand and the shampoo. CHI has been my go-to brand since my pre-teen years. Love love love it.
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
I like the tools, hate the products. They aren't bad, they just aren't anything special. You can get the same results with a different cheaper brand
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
I love when my hair dresser uses this on my hair. The one time a year that I can see her and she uses this I love the feel smell texture everything
Yazmin P.
Pharr, TX
I love this product it smells really good and it lives my hair really shainy and healthy i like this brand OS really good i higly recomend it
Amy L.
Great shampoo. It really helps heat damaged hair and keeps those spilt ends to a minimum. It is great and doesn't leave your hair oily!
Alexis J.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't see a big difference in my hair, I loved the smell however I didn't really fall in love with the effects it had on my hair.
Misty C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this for after a color to tone out any brassy ness on the hair and even to bring back to life the grey hair for older women
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this shampoo and I love how it
Makes my hair feel. I also love the texture and what it provides to your hair