BY CHI

Balance Instant Neutralizing Shampoo delivers superior cleansing performance, while neutralizing and maintaining the moisture level in the hair after relaxation. This color indicator shampoo will remove all chemical residue traces and help return hair to its normal pH level. . see more...

julie m.
julie m.
my favorite shampoo from chi. Its a bit expensive so if I find it on sale or have a coupon I buy it. it makes my hair feel silky and smooth and I love the way it styles after I use it. it works well with my dry scalp. I'm a satisfied customer and will continue to buy.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I absolutely love the smell of every Chi product I've ever used! Didn't dry my hair out and I felt really clean. The only reason I gave it four stars was because I can't stand the price. I feel like you can get shampoos decently close to this for a lot less.
Faith T.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. It doesn't leave a film over my hair like some higher end hair products do. The scent is amazing and very long lasting. This works great for my dry hair. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great shampoo!
Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this shampoo! It's not too strong and you only need a little bit to make it go along way. It is good for any time of hair! I definitely think the price is reasonable! I am very satisfied with the product! (:
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair shiny and strong. Definitely recommend the brand and the shampoo. CHI has been my go-to brand since my pre-teen years. Love love love it.
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love when my hair dresser uses this on my hair. The one time a year that I can see her and she uses this I love the feel smell texture everything
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't see a big difference in my hair, I loved the smell however I didn't really fall in love with the effects it had on my hair.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Clayton
Love chi shampoo makes ur hair a little greasy but it's alright you just have to shampoo everyday
Erica B.
Erica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a great scent but it is not worth the price tag. I prefer the CHI hot tools to these.
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say I am not a fan of CHI products. They always strip moisture out of my hair and leave it tangly once i get out of the shower. If I use a huge scoop of this shampoo, it will finally lather a bit but it takes a while for that. I did not see much of a difference in my hair after using this for a couple of weeks.