BY CHI

Balance Instant Neutralizing Shampoo delivers superior cleansing performance, while neutralizing and maintaining the moisture level in the hair after relaxation. This color indicator shampoo will remove all chemical residue traces and help return hair to its normal pH level. . see more...

Cynthia W.
Bellevue , WA
The consistency of this shampoo is very thin and viscous. It truly is a neutralizing shampoo. This was something I liked to use with my color treated hair, I felt like it made my hair less brassy and helped my scalp feel healthy
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Chi always have any type of shampoo your looking for but I love this one mostly . This shampoo leaves my hair looking flawless . And that’s what I want a great shine in my hair . If your trying to buy this shampoo I recommend
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I have to say I am not a fan of CHI products. They always strip moisture out of my hair and leave it tangly once i get out of the shower. If I use a huge scoop of this shampoo, it will finally lather a bit but it takes a while for that. I did not see much of a difference in my hair after using this for a couple of weeks.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I absolutely love the smell of every Chi product I've ever used! Didn't dry my hair out and I felt really clean. The only reason I gave it four stars was because I can't stand the price. I feel like you can get shampoos decently close to this for a lot less.
Tasha K.
Savannah, MO
This chi product is amazing for ethnic hair. Great for dry scalp. I am a hairdresser and love using this on my clients. Great for hydration to fight frizz. I would recommend this product but only if bought from a salon.
Rachel Y.
Surprise, AZ
Love this bottle but the only downside is the price. Leaves my hair smelling good even after getting out of the shower. Leaves my hair feeling and looking so smooth. Would for sure buy this shampoo again
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I love the smell of this shampoo! It's not too strong and you only need a little bit to make it go along way. It is good for any time of hair! I definitely think the price is reasonable! I am very satisfied with the product! (:
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
I love this shampoo. It doesn't leave a film over my hair like some higher end hair products do. The scent is amazing and very long lasting. This works great for my dry hair. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great shampoo!
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
The Chi Deep Balance Neutralizing Shampoo is great for most hair types. It has a very pleasant smell. I believe its a great product for getting that really deep clean. Everyone has those days! This product is great with getting the wax residue out.
julie m.
my favorite shampoo from chi. Its a bit expensive so if I find it on sale or have a coupon I buy it. it makes my hair feel silky and smooth and I love the way it styles after I use it. it works well with my dry scalp. I'm a satisfied customer and will continue to buy.