BY CHI

Chi&Reg;&Nbsp; - Cationic Hydration Interlink Gently Cleanses And Moisturizes Low Ph Shampoo Sulfate &Amp; Paraben Free Chi Curl Preserve Low Ph Shampoo Gently Cleanses And Moisturizes Hair, While Smoothing The Cuticle.&Nbsp; Authorized For Sale Only Through Professional Salons.&Nbsp; Not Tested On Animals. Made In The Usa see more...

Felica G.
Houston, AL
I love this for when I want to go curly. I have staright hair so when I want to wash it and curl it then it does amazing.
carrie e.
My curls look soft and touchable with a lot less fizz. Along with the great smell of this product, worth the price tag
michelle p.
Smells awesome. Keep my curly hair moisturized . A little expensive but worth it for the shine it gives your hair
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This product was ok. Wouldn't buy it again I've tried things for curly hair that have worked a lot better.
Kailyn P.
Painesville, OH
I have thick curly hair and this really toned down the frizz and gives my curls a very lucious look to them
Angie B.
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
I absolutely love CHI. I have curly hair, and the Curl Preserve System is great for my kind of hair.
Kelli M.
I have crazy curls and after using this shampoo I felt like they were more curly and less frizzy!
Brandy B.
Toledo, OH
It did not really help my curls but it was a nice shampoo otherwise. Clean and good smell.
Christy J.
One of my favorite shampoos, leaves my hair smelling great and feeling clean and healthy!