BY CHI

Chi&Reg;&Nbsp; - Cationic Hydration Interlink Gently Cleanses And Moisturizes Low Ph Shampoo Sulfate &Amp; Paraben Free Chi Curl Preserve Low Ph Shampoo Gently Cleanses And Moisturizes Hair, While Smoothing The Cuticle.&Nbsp; Authorized For Sale Only Through Professional Salons.&Nbsp; Not Tested On Animals. Made In The Usa see more...

Maria G.
This shampoo helps keep your curls. I love it because I do tend to straighten my hair a lot and with time you tend to lose your curls. This shampoo restored my curls and they look great when I use this product. I was satisfied with the product. I would buy it again.
Ruth E.
I like to keep my hair wavy once in a while during the summer, but sometimes it loses its shape or gets frizzy. I used it on my curl's days, and although I had to use a ton of products, this product helped provide more definition.
Mary Mar D.
Kissimmee, FL
CHI ! Wow what a relieve to my hair ! I mean sometimes it can be so hard to find something that would work for me and my curls since there's so many companies out there that say they have what it take for your curls when they really don't ! I find that this shampoo helped my curls look like curls again and not dry and frizzy !
Hannah V.
Arlington , VA
I have purchased this product a few times to treat my naturally curly hair and I am quite satisfied. I feel like I could get the same quality for a cheaper price but I do love how healthy my hair feels.
Ana M.
Amazing shampoo. I'm always trying things for my curly frizzy dry hair. This leaves it nice, soft and manageable. It's a great shampoo for curly heads. You must use styling creme and moisturizer after.
Brianna H.
Dayton, OH
This product is amazing!! Not only does it smell good but it gives my natural curls more bounce and thet're nore tight and defined curls. I totally recommend this product to anyone who is trying to add volume to their hair and get better curls!
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I love the products the Chi makes! I love the smell and I love the texture it gives my dry, brittle hair. I have natural waves and this shampoo and conditioner really brings them out. It's kind of expensive but worth it.
Lisa h.
I got this as a free sample once and it was amazing. It lathers really easily with water. It keeps my hair looking smooth unlike other brands. Best for dry scalps. I was very satisfied with this shampoo
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
Although I have wavy hair, this product is great for it! It keeps my wavy hair soft and frizz free, when I don't want to blow dry it. Definitely a product I repurchase
ashley w.
This is by far one of my favorite products. I have dry curly hair due to dying it and processing. This shampoo has brought my hair and curls to life. My curls bounce like a slinky