BY CHI

Chi curl preserve system shampoo-gently cleanses and moisturizes hair while smoothing the cuticle. Low ph helps to smooth and close the cuticle layer enhancing curl and shape. Enhances curl and shape. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
This shampoo was one of the best shampoos I tried so far for my curly hair. .texture is smooth, smell is good, excellent lather, feel of clean scalp and hair and...the most important thing to me is the feel of my hair is the same if not better at sometimes.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I actually didn't think I would love this but I did! The scent wasn't too bad and it really helped me. I have a dry scalp and it made it so much softer. I highly recommend to go get this if you want to tame your curls down a little!
amber B.
amber B.
Lenoir, NC
I have natural curly hair and this product really help tame the curls. Final curls and no frizz. Love just about all of chi products! Chi is AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT!!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Lubbock, TX
I have naturally thick and curly hair. This procure saved my life! Haha, it make any hair feel super healthy and moisturizer without making it feel wet and heavy!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Hidalgo, TX
My natural hair is curly/wavy and i used the iron a lot since i was 14 years, this product helps me a lot to repair my damaged hair.
Anastasia P.
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I really like Chi hair products as well as their tools. What I really like about this product is the scent that it has to it.
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Petersburg, TN
Used this on mine and my daughter's hair and it works really well. Smells great and we always have it in stock at home
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Davidson, NC
I have curly hair and have tried many shampoos the Chi works to halt the frizz and keeps my hair from getting dry
Megan K.
Megan K.
I love using this shampoo, on the days I plan to curl my hair! It helps it hold really well!
Shama B.
Shama B.
Great for curls and thin hair! It's hard to find but Amazon usually has it in stock