BY CHI

Chi curl preserve system shampoo-gently cleanses and moisturizes hair while smoothing the cuticle. Low ph helps to smooth and close the cuticle layer enhancing curl and shape. Enhances curl and shape. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually didn't think I would love this but I did! The scent wasn't too bad and it really helped me. I have a dry scalp and it made it so much softer. I highly recommend to go get this if you want to tame your curls down a little!
Juliana R.
Preserves my curls just like the name suggests! This also takes the frizz my hair usually has. Additionally, I enjoy the smell of this product. Overall it is a great product I would recommend to people with curly hair.
Narmin V.
I love this shampoo! I have such curly hair and this keeps my hair intact and it looks so natural and beautiful and it smells amazing too. I recommend it for curly heads because I am very satisfied with my purchase
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This is a great shampoo for curly girls out there everywhere. It leaves my curls very healthy and bouncing. It is amazing. Great or all scalp types. Very affordable. I highly recommend this product.
Yulissa C.
Penitas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the Shampoo and the leav-in conditioner. The shampoo is good and it doesn't dry the hair and "defines" my curls. For the leav-in condtioner it comes as spray and it really "define" the curls and makes the hair really soft but it doesn't keep the definition for long time it can be messed up by little turn of the head so it is a conditioner and it defines but you might want to use styling product like gel to hold the style as desired.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have received many compliments after starting to use this product in conjunction with a sulfate free shampoo & conditioner as well. The scent is very pleasant. The product leaves my hair with a silky soft feel and gentle curling action that compliments my natural curls. I have recommended this to all the curly haired ladies I know!
Leslie R.
Paducah
I love this product it works amazing with naturally curly hair. It leaves your hair full and bouncy and I have fine hair. However the price is a little too much for my hair happiness.
amber B.
Lenoir, NC
I have natural curly hair and this product really help tame the curls. Final curls and no frizz. Love just about all of chi products! Chi is AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT!!
Allison C.
Lubbock, TX
I have naturally thick and curly hair. This procure saved my life! Haha, it make any hair feel super healthy and moisturizer without making it feel wet and heavy!
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo was one of the best shampoos I tried so far for my curly hair. .texture is smooth, smell is good, excellent lather, feel of clean scalp and hair and...the most important thing to me is the feel of my hair is the same if not better at sometimes.