BY CHI

Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I love this line and the base scent for all the products! It’s very unisex smelling, and clean. This one works great for colored hair, especially reds, and semi permanent colors.
Libby H.
Columbus
I absolutely love Chi products! This color protect shampoo works well. I felt it helped prolong the color in my hair and kept it healthy. It didn’t make my hair overly greasy or heavy. The only downside is the bottles are kind of pricey for the small size.
Mariah A.
I love using this brand. My only con is how expensive it is for one bottle alone, and yes it does come with a lot of product but my hair is long and I’d need 2 bottles to last me for almost a month. But I do love this shampoo and I’ll always buy it.
Caitlin J.
Works well makes hair feel clean without feeling oily or squeaky smells nice. This product has a nice leather and works well in here. You don’t have to do a lot. I was satisfied with the product while I was using it
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Stefanie P.
I have used other Chi products before I started dying my hair but now that I do, I like to use Color Protect. In fact, the first time I tried it was with my stylist at the salon. I remember asking what it was as it smelled great and made my hair feel wonderful. I do wish the bottle was bigger, especially for the price.
Sierra K.
Highly suggest! I love CHI products and this is one of the best. I hate having to color my hair super often so this helps to keep the color longer. It also keeps me from needing to wash my hair every single day which is always a plus.
Jordan S.
Johnson City, TN
This is a great shampoo. It does a wonderful job keeping your color perfect. I have a dry scalp and love the way in helps that. It smells great and leaves my hair very shiny and smooth. Very happy with this product.
Alison R.
Don't get me wrong I truly do love chi as a brand and most of the products are really great but I just don't like this product from chi and it is the one product I would not recommend to others at all.
Veronica M.
Stockton, CA
I did like this i felt it did help maintain my hair color. Just felt a little drying for some reason could just be me i dont know. I do reccommend tho if you want longer lasting hair color.
Alexis R.
I'm constantly colouring my hair!Would this do wonders?And price?
Roxanna M.
Que me hace en el pelo ?