BY CHI

Make it a habit to purify your hair. Chi Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo is developed with special chelating agents, ceramic and vitamins to ensure that hair is clean from the inside out. Ideal before all chemical services to prime and prepare the hair to ensure hair is free of any build up. Chi Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo is exceptional to remove mineral deposits, hard water and any styling product residues. Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

jessica B.
jessica B.
I Have Really Long, Naturally Curly Hair. I Use Different Products On It To Keep It Looking Good. I Do Not Wash My Hair Everyday, More Like 2-3 Times A Week. Sometimes I Will Wear It Straight. When You Put All Of These Products In Your Hair, You NEED A Great Clarifying Shampoo. I Really Like This One By CHI. Some Are Too Harsh On Your Hair... This One Isn't.
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Rockford, IL
I fell in love with my chi flat iron, straighten spray and now this shampoo. Leaving my hair manageable, soft and smooth. My hair don't feel weighed down, greasy and is laying down no flyaways. Conditioner works great too. I would recommend this product for any one looking for better advanced hair shampoos.
Karla T.
Karla T.
Orem , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! This is so hard to find sometimes but I love it!!!! It helps a girl with very long, black, straight Girl!!! it's an amazing product! A MUST BUY!!!!
christine o.
christine o.
Old Bridge, NJ
This shampoo was so sleek, it made my hair feel so soft. i love the consistency of it! everyone loves the feeling
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Loved the smell! Hydrates my hair and keeps it from drying out after I straighten it. Love this product!
Jade M.
Jade M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is AMAZING. It's so nice a creamy and makes my hair feel like the nicest it's ever felt. It feels so nice and I could go days without showering and my hair would feel the same. I am so sastified with this product that always when I run out of it no matter what time it is I will go buy it again. I defiantly recommend this to all people especially ones with heat damaged hair.
Nataliia B.
Nataliia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shampoo liked especially when paired with the serum, the hair after it shine and luster, incredible shine! But shampoo to me a little dries the ends, there is no food because at me color hair. If the hair is not painted, then the shampoo will do just fine!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely left my hair feeling and looking clean. It smells great and lathers well. I have oily hair and I feel that it really worked well for me. I purchase mine from JCPenny salon when it is on sale. The only downfall is the price but if you can get it on sale it is definitely worth the price.
Dannielle N.
Dannielle N.
Anchorage, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great to use, but not for an everyday shampoo. It can leave a film over your hair if you use it constantly (maybe it's supposed to). The smell is great as all of the Chi products have a wonderful smell.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
Does this product really do a good job at getting all the buildup out of your hair? & has anyone used this on colored hair? If so did mess with the color?