BeautyHairHair ProductsCHI
Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo 12 oz

CHI Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo 12 oz

Make it a habit to purify your hair. Chi Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo is developed with special chelating agents, ceramic and vitamins to ensure that hair is clean from the inside out. Ideal before all chemical services to prime and prepare the hair to ensure hair is free of any build up. Chi Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo is exceptional to remove mineral deposits, hard water and any styling product residues. Type: Shampoos & Conditioners

How effective is it? Have you seen a difference after using this product
Does this product really do a good job at getting all the buildup out of your hair? & has anyone used this on colored hair? If so did mess with the color?
Start your review of CHI Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Camilla P.
Punta Gorda, FL
If you’re looking for a clarifying shampoo, this is it! I would use this about every 3-4 washes just to really get all products out of my hair. It works great and my hair always feel lighter and more voluminous after I wash with it.
Olivia N.
grand rapids
Great product! I think it smells really great! I had super super oily and sometimes dry and crispy hair going into the summer months this year for some reason, and a friend who is a stylist recommended this product to me! Love it!! Will definitely buy again!
Kayla M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
This shampoo is one of my holy grails. It leaves my hair feeling so clean and fresh not to mention very silky. It smells really good. Whenever i use this my fiance always compliments me on the way my hair smells. I also pair this with the chi silk leave in serum. And omG my hair literally feels like silk! If your needing something to give your hair some life use this.
Katie S.
Franklin, TN
1,137 reviews
Love this shampoo and have a travel size as well because it’s so shiny and makes my hair look fantastic!
Dana W.
mobile, AL
This clarifies the hair from product buildup and buildup from The environment. I like it because it doesn’t stripe the hair of it natural oils
Jade K.
Manasquan, NJ
I use a lot of hair products and feel the buildup on my scalp. Before using this shampoo, I found my roots very greasy and filled with build up. I would Recommend this for those looking for a clean healthy scalp!
Kaylee W.
Gaffney
I always use this product when i was to deep clean my hair and scalp. This product works the best me for me and my oily scalp and damaged ends!
Laura M.
Chattanooga, TN
The shampoo is amazing and definitely is her hair feeling super clean while it is more pricey it’s a great product. It would be better if this had a better conditioner to go with it other than a leave in treatment however I’ve used this product for years and years and it’s never let me down it’s great to use this more expensive shampoo with another conditioner this shampoo just leaves your hair looking amazing
Stephanie M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Pleased with how much it lathers and it really gets my hair thoroughly clean. It has a nice long-lasting scent. I don't think it needs improvement. The shampoo is good and gets all the hairspray and mousse out of my hair in one wash. Very satisfied.
ariellis C.
milford
CHI Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo 12 oz uploaded by ariellis C.
It smelled really nice and you get a lot of usage out of the bottle, but my hair didn’t feel super clean when I came out of the shower, but when I straightened my hair after it was very smooth and felt healthy