CHI Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo 12 oz uploaded by Laís M.

BY CHI

Make it a habit to purify your hair. Chi Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo is developed with special chelating agents, ceramic and vitamins to ensure that hair is clean from the inside out. Ideal before all chemical services to prime and prepare the hair to ensure hair is free of any build up. Chi Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo is exceptional to remove mineral deposits, hard water and any styling product residues. Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

Laís M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I absolute love Chi! It gives me the perfect natural lift I am looking for without having to do much more than just a wash dry there is no other brand that can make my hair feel so healthy and clean. It leaves a nice shine without any oily feeling roots! I love the scent too. Another plus,...a little goes a long way!
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This is a great shampoo. I love the scent that CHI has in their products, always leaves my hair smelling so fresh. This shampoo is a little bit pricier than a drugstore shampoo, but cheaper than a lot of high end brands. I love that they started selling them at drugstores and grocery stores. Makes it so much more convenient when I need a refill bottle.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I absolutely loooove the smell of chi products and this shampoo is amazing! It definitely cleans all the dullness and buildup of soap out of your hair leaving you with super silky and shiny beautiful hair! I love this shampoo when it gets cold outside because it keeps your hair hydrated and from drying out feeling like straw.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
great way to keep friz out of your hair! I didn’t even need to use any product when I got out of the shower I was so shocked with how soft and light it felt after I showered and blow dried my hair! I will always use this for ever and ever
Claudia M.
Saint Louis , MO
A little goes a long way with CHI shampoo! I love the feel of my hair after washing and the scent accompanied with the brand smells like i just came from the salon! A bit pricey so i don’t use it often but when i do i make it last
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
I would give 5 stars only if I had money to afford it. It is worth buying if you do. I love the smell, the way it doesn’t make your hair oily, everything. I even use the remaining of the serums as a lotion lol... love this brand
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I love CHI shampoo. It is a professional brand used by a lot of Hair Salons. It smells great and it makes my hair softer. The Keratin one is my favorite.
I buy mine from TJ Maxx because they sell it cheaper ($6/$7)
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
My stylist uses this shampoo on my hair in the salon. It smells great and my hair always feels smooth after she washes it. I liked it so much I bought it! A must hair if you plan on applying heat to your hair.
Jeri L.
Bradenton
I purchased a large bottle at TJ MAXX for $13. This shampoo leaves my hair shiny and manageable. It doesn’t overdry it and I find it works well even if I just air dry my hair.
Emeli R.
I’ve used this ever since I started putting heat on my hair and I have to say it protects it a lot I have a whole year since I’ve cut my hair and I have no split-ends
Kassandra F.
Does this product really do a good job at getting all the buildup out of your hair? & has anyone used this on colored hair? If so did mess with the color?