BY CHI

Make it a habit to purify your hair. Chi Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo is developed with special chelating agents, ceramic and vitamins to ensure that hair is clean from the inside out. Ideal before all chemical services to prime and prepare the hair to ensure hair is free of any build up. Chi Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo is exceptional to remove mineral deposits, hard water and any styling product residues. Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

Diana K.
Ambler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo. I love the scent that CHI has in their products, always leaves my hair smelling so fresh. This shampoo is a little bit pricier than a drugstore shampoo, but cheaper than a lot of high end brands. I love that they started selling them at drugstores and grocery stores. Makes it so much more convenient when I need a refill bottle.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loooove the smell of chi products and this shampoo is amazing! It definitely cleans all the dullness and buildup of soap out of your hair leaving you with super silky and shiny beautiful hair! I love this shampoo when it gets cold outside because it keeps your hair hydrated and from drying out feeling like straw.
nicole a.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the products I am a professional license Hair stylist so I'm looking for hair products to make it easy in the salon all the time at a great price first time buying and I can't wait to reorder I'm satisfied with the product yes I will recommend love the price can't wait to order again
Liane N.
Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
great way to keep friz out of your hair! I didn’t even need to use any product when I got out of the shower I was so shocked with how soft and light it felt after I showered and blow dried my hair! I will always use this for ever and ever
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo really feels like it can clean deep down into your root. You can almost feel the impurities being lifted out. It, like most CHI products smells absolutely amazing. I’m extremely satisfied with this shampoo.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My stylist uses this shampoo on my hair in the salon. It smells great and my hair always feels smooth after she washes it. I liked it so much I bought it! A must hair if you plan on applying heat to your hair.
Jeri L.
Bradenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a large bottle at TJ MAXX for $13. This shampoo leaves my hair shiny and manageable. It doesn’t overdry it and I find it works well even if I just air dry my hair.
Emeli R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this ever since I started putting heat on my hair and I have to say it protects it a lot I have a whole year since I’ve cut my hair and I have no split-ends
Jessica N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and I both use this product! I think it works well, smells clean (is that a thing?), and doesn't break the bank. I think this is a high quality product and I definitely recommend !!(: you can buy it at several different locations - including Amazon!
Kassandra F.
Does this product really do a good job at getting all the buildup out of your hair? & has anyone used this on colored hair? If so did mess with the color?