CHI Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo 12 oz uploaded by Lais M.

BY CHI

Make it a habit to purify your hair. Chi Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo is developed with special chelating agents, ceramic and vitamins to ensure that hair is clean from the inside out. Ideal before all chemical services to prime and prepare the hair to ensure hair is free of any build up. Chi Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo is exceptional to remove mineral deposits, hard water and any styling product residues. Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

Liane N.
seminole, FL
great way to keep friz out of your hair! I didn’t even need to use any product when I got out of the shower I was so shocked with how soft and light it felt after I showered and blow dried my hair! I will always use this for ever and ever
Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I absolute love Chi! It gives me the perfect natural lift I am looking for without having to do much more than just a wash dry there is no other brand that can make my hair feel so healthy and clean. It leaves a nice shine without any oily feeling roots! I love the scent too. Another plus,...a little goes a long way!
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
My stylist uses this shampoo on my hair in the salon. It smells great and my hair always feels smooth after she washes it. I liked it so much I bought it! A must hair if you plan on applying heat to your hair.
Emeli R.
Dallas, TX
I’ve used this ever since I started putting heat on my hair and I have to say it protects it a lot I have a whole year since I’ve cut my hair and I have no split-ends
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Love the smell of this product , and buy this every other week . I don’t usually buy the same product so my hair doesn’t get used to the products so i always switch it
Up which is good to do. Leaves my hair soft and smelling good as well . This smell always reminds me of the men’s Cologne curve which I love the smell of .
Jessica N.
My husband and I both use this product! I think it works well, smells clean (is that a thing?), and doesn't break the bank. I think this is a high quality product and I definitely recommend !!(: you can buy it at several different locations - including Amazon!
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Absolutely love the shampoo it’s amazing it makes my hair feel great it smells amazing the only thing wrong with it is the price it’s a little bit expensive but it is gray and if you have the money I would definitely recommend
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I found this shampoo to be great for my damage and dry here. It really gave me the more should I needed to lock in and it really made my hair feel smooth and soft.
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
I love the scent & it provides my hair with the necessary nutrients to keep it looking healthy & shiny. I do have a dry scalp & it doesn’t seem to do much for it, so I use another shampoo once a week to handle that.
Ashley H.
I LOVE this smell of this shampoo idk what it is but it smells amazing. It is quite pricier though so I don’t tend to buy it a lot. But when Ulta has deals it’s a must. My hair also feels incredibly soft as well
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
Does this product really do a good job at getting all the buildup out of your hair? & has anyone used this on colored hair? If so did mess with the color?