CHI Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo 12 oz uploaded by Lais M.

BY CHI

Make it a habit to purify your hair. Chi Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo is developed with special chelating agents, ceramic and vitamins to ensure that hair is clean from the inside out. Ideal before all chemical services to prime and prepare the hair to ensure hair is free of any build up. Chi Clean Start Clarifying Shampoo is exceptional to remove mineral deposits, hard water and any styling product residues. Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This is a great shampoo. I love the scent that CHI has in their products, always leaves my hair smelling so fresh. This shampoo is a little bit pricier than a drugstore shampoo, but cheaper than a lot of high end brands. I love that they started selling them at drugstores and grocery stores. Makes it so much more convenient when I need a refill bottle.
Liane N.
seminole, FL
great way to keep friz out of your hair! I didn’t even need to use any product when I got out of the shower I was so shocked with how soft and light it felt after I showered and blow dried my hair! I will always use this for ever and ever
Claudia M.
Saint Louis , MO
A little goes a long way with CHI shampoo! I love the feel of my hair after washing and the scent accompanied with the brand smells like i just came from the salon! A bit pricey so i don’t use it often but when i do i make it last
Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I absolute love Chi! It gives me the perfect natural lift I am looking for without having to do much more than just a wash dry there is no other brand that can make my hair feel so healthy and clean. It leaves a nice shine without any oily feeling roots! I love the scent too. Another plus,...a little goes a long way!
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
My stylist uses this shampoo on my hair in the salon. It smells great and my hair always feels smooth after she washes it. I liked it so much I bought it! A must hair if you plan on applying heat to your hair.
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
This is a good shampoo. It makes my hair feel healthy and soft. My hair feels good after using this shampoo. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good clarifying shampoo.
Emeli R.
Dallas, TX
I’ve used this ever since I started putting heat on my hair and I have to say it protects it a lot I have a whole year since I’ve cut my hair and I have no split-ends
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Love the smell of this product , and buy this every other week . I don’t usually buy the same product so my hair doesn’t get used to the products so i always switch it
Up which is good to do. Leaves my hair soft and smelling good as well . This smell always reminds me of the men’s Cologne curve which I love the smell of .
Ana Carolina R.
Kenilworth, IL
This product promises you a moisturized and soft hair... I don’t agree, every time that I used I felt my hair dry like I fell using most of the other shampoos. The smell is good and clean your hair well BUT do not control frizz and don’t moisturize your hair.
Jessica N.
My husband and I both use this product! I think it works well, smells clean (is that a thing?), and doesn't break the bank. I think this is a high quality product and I definitely recommend !!(: you can buy it at several different locations - including Amazon!
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
Does this product really do a good job at getting all the buildup out of your hair? & has anyone used this on colored hair? If so did mess with the color?