BY CHI-CHI'S

Chi-Chi's® Medium Original Recipe Salsa.
Medium. see more...

Hope A.
Beverly Hills, FL
My family loves this salsa. I have several jars on hand at all times. We use it not just for dipping but also in recipes. I usually keep a jar medium and hot, since my kids and hubby like it hot and I am a medium gal myself. It is also well priced for the amount you get. Overall, great product.
Stacy L.
I am not a fan of spicy salsa and this one is just perfect for me. Just enough flavor for a great snack.
Lisa W.
Schererville, IN
This is the PERFECT snack on those hot summer days. Pair it with your favorite chips and margarita!