BY CHI-CHI'S SAUCES

Chi-Chi's Restaurant Style Salsa, Medium, 24 Oz see more...

Melanie M.
Cranston, RI
This is the salsa we keep around the house. It's not as thick as other brands but it's not a soupy mess either. I like to dip my chips, not scoop, so this is the perfect salsa for me. Plus it tastes delicious!
Nicki B.
Brooksville, FL
This is the coolest idea ever! So many things are portable and easy for lunches and snacking and I've always wanted a way to carry salsa! My containers always leak, this is perfect and tastes great!
Marlyne B.
Indianapolis, IN
This was an amazing salsa back in my teens! Ii haven't even seen it in years! Before they sold it on store shelves we used to go buy it from the restaurant! Yummy!
Sydney  G.
Burst of flavor from the first dip to the last. Perfect for on the go! or school lunches or for the office. I don't have any idea what I would do with out this amazing product at an amazing price.
Tyler M.
Concord, NC
This is some of the best canned salsa I've had... Always use it for parties and everyone talks about how fresh it is :)
Jennifer M.
My dad loves this brand. It tastes great with chips or as nachos. I even added it to a wrap with chicken.
Jenifer C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Great way to enjoy a delicious treat on the go! This salsa is wonderful and making it. Portable is great!
Amber W.
Love this good with taco and tortilla chips. I have even tried it with taquitas and it is amazing
Marlyne B.
Indianapolis, IN
Do they even sell this anymore?