BY CHI-CHI'S CHIPS & TORTILLAS

Recipe: Salad Roll-Ups. see more...

Jen N.
Elmira, NY
It is common for my to hear from my boyfriend, multi grain products are awful! However...I bought the Chi chi brand tortillas for some homemade enchiladas and didn't say a thing until he took his first bite. I was instantly surprised by the reaction I got from him which was, "These are great tortilla shells, where did you get them"? He didn't even know that they were multi grain and now we eat them all the time!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great tortillas. They are a staple in my home. They really stand up well in comparison to the original flour tortillas. They are just as moist and easy to fold. They taste great and are versatile for any sort of recipe, plus they are better for you.
Rachel B.
These are pretty tasty, healthy, and affordable tortillas! Although I don't enjoy the taste quite as much as the regular white flour tortillas, I know that I'm giving my family a tortilla with more health benefits! They are not as soft as the regular white tortillas, either, and do not roll up as well- sometimes there is some cracking or breakage with rolling and folding.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
I love these. I use them for taco night or for enchiladas. They taste so much better than your typical white tortillas. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a healthier alternative to white tortillas
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always buy multi grain tortillas! Chi chis has the best ones i have tried yet, sometimes they are too thick and pastey, but chichis does them just right!
Roshni P.
Edison, NJ
These are the best healthy tortillas. They're great for burritos, mexican pizzas and my personal favorite - quesadillas!
Sanika U.
State College, PA
This is a great multi grain, healthy alternative to normal flour tortillas. Great for burritos, fajitas, and the like.
Alayna K.
These are my favorite whole grain tortilla shells. I don't like whole grain things but the healthy way to go.
Holly M.
golden, MO
These are my favorite go to healthy multi grain option tortilla. They are great for all kinds of used.