Chi-Chi's Medium Thick & Chunky Salsa 16 oz

by Chi-Chi's

Chi-Chi's Medium Thick & Chunky Salsa: Made from a unique blend of zesty vegetables and spices Use this medium variety instead of ketchup on burgers, fries or eggs All-natural ingredients

How does this compare to it's competitor brands? Some brands I've noticed are watery; is this one?
Start your review of Chi-Chi's Medium Thick & Chunky Salsa 16 oz!
Annette P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Chi-Chi's Medium Thick & Chunky Salsa 16 oz uploaded by Annette P.
I use salsa a lot in my cooking, gives it that extra kick , it was on sale so I grabbed several and stocked up, I like the thick and chunky version . Perfect thank you .
Diane G.
St Augustine, FL
Chi-Chi's Medium Thick & Chunky Salsa 16 oz uploaded by Diane G.
This is my absolute favorite jar salsa. It's so yummy and has good ingredients! It's not artificial at all. I think its decently priced. I would absolutely recommend trying this salsa if you haven't already.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
I grew up eating at Chi-Chi’s restaurants and always loved their salsa. Now that most of the restaurants are closed, I’m happy I can still enjoy their yummy salsa. It has a nice spice to it and is chunky, which I like. So good!
Jody M.
Sandstone, MN
This is not my favorite salsa at all. It’s too chunky for me. I like that it’s this though and the flavor is not bad.
Mariah C.
Beverly, OH
My local grocery store sells theirs and it’s always on sale it taste great we have never had a problem with it and it pairs well in all of our Mexican cooking
Lauren B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love chi chi’s brand salsa! So tasty, no complaints, I try to go for the more neutral flavors
Tiffany N.
Elkhart, IN
Not my favorite salsa. It tastes very salty to me. My kids like it though. It's cheap in price. I won't purchase again.
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is a good salsa. It has a think and chunky taste and a decent amount of spice, too. Very enjoyable . Highly recommend.
Nicole R.
Old Forge, PA
This is my go to mass produced salsa. [email protected] think and chunky. You can detect the vegetables used in making this one. It has an almost fresh taste and is easy to find in most stores. It’s a staple in my pantry.
Kyla C.
Nashville, TN
1,406 reviews
For a bottled up salsa this isn’t a bad pick! I usually buy fresh but this is good to have on hand!