BY CHI-CHI'S #69 in Salsa

Chi-Chi's Medium Thick & Chunky Salsa: Made from a unique blend of zesty vegetables and spices Use this medium variety instead of ketchup on burgers, fries or eggs All-natural ingredients see more...

• How does this compare to it's competitor brands? Some bra...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie K.
wayland
I’ve been eating salsa almost my whole life and this is by far my favorite. I can find it at almost any grocery store since we don’t have a chi chis. The medium does mean medium as well as mild does taste mild.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
This is my favorite salsa, besides my mother's homemade stuff.  It's fairly cheap which is great because a small jar lasts 2 days between my boyfriend and me (we have considered just buying the giant plastic jugs.)
Lacey M.
Fort Myers , FL
This medium chunky salsa is perfect for some chips and the chunky isn't too much. I bought this at target not knowing if it would be good for not it definitely exceeded my expectations.
amber m.
i used to love going to the restaurant chi's chi's my mom used to work there i would get the salsa and chips for free they always tasted sooo fresh, there arent any con's but the pro's are it tastes just as fresh and delicious as actually eating at the restaurant itself brings back good memories and i recommend this to anybody who likes salsas and dips it is the best one of the market.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
This is great salsa! Its got the right amount of spice without being overpowering and has nice chunks of veggies in it so it scoops well and you get a nice mouthful.
Kahren c.
Mooresville , Indiana
This has the perfect balance of chunky and saucy. I love to make breakfast burritos and then use some of the juice from the product in the eggs as they cook. Comes out very tasty!
Kaitlin F.
This salsa was very tasty. I expected it to be even chunkier though, so I didn't give it that last star. I like chunky salsa the best.
Autumn M.
I think for a store brand this tastes great. Not to watery and has larger pieces of veggies too. Low cost and easy to find anywhere.
Tiffany T.
Centreville, VA
I love Chichis salso. It's my favorite to use, and the medium is just spicy enough to satisfy my love for semi-spicy things. :)
Amy O.
Orange, MA
My absolute favorite salsa! Just a great overall flavor, spicy enough for me. I think this is the best salsa besides homemade!
Rosey S.
Hopewell, VA
How does this compare to it's competitor brands? Some brands I've noticed are watery; is this one?